Sunday, April 4, 2010

THE RESURRECTION (GUILTY TIL PROVEN INNOCENT)

4:00 pm March 30th: Spaceship Ohayses leaves work…….he plans on going to holla at a producer and finish a couple of songs he has been working on……but first, he goes home to prepare for dinner……on tonight’s menu is spaghetti…………

4:30 pm: Spaceship begins to cook…….he is in a good mood………he is going to pick up a dining room table later and he hasn’t cooked in a while……..the week is been going good so far…..work has been work but he is focused on busting his butt and making sure he bonuses for the month……..

5:00pm: calls up a friend and asked them if they want some food…..they agree and Spaceship finishes up his meal……he also has some CDs to sell…….by this time, he receives a phone call….the owner of the dining room table is not home yet…….he still decides to travel that way, of course with the knowledge that he will be dropping some food off…………….

6:15pm: Spaceship turns the food off and drives to Carrollton to drop off some dinner……he realizes he will be crunched for time trying to get the table so he decides to pick it up in the morning……..he goes home to eat, get dressed and prepare to go to the studio for some recording…………..

7:30pm: Spaceship calls the producer and he is informed he is still at the barber shop……..Spaceship tells the producer he is in route and they both agree to call a third party, who is also supposed to be on a track with Spaceship……………..

8:00pm: Spaceship stops at the liquor store….for some reason, he doesn’t feel motivated by only Heinekens…….he decides to pick up two shots of vodka…..nothing big…..while in the liquor store he is making jokes with one of the cashiers…..they inform him they are the sister of Big E…….a well known producer in the Metroplex area………they converse and she asked to hear some of his music……..they go outside and he plays her “ I am Ohayses” and “87”………she instantly gets on the phone to tell her brother of this artist……………..

8:15pm: Spaceship receives a call from K-Notch, Big E’s manager……..over the next thirty minutes, they talk about their mutual vision and some business opportunities……….a positive conversation that enables Spaceship to increase his networks and gives him the chance to prove to a producer with more clout than he has typically dealt with that he has what it takes to make it in the music industry………as they complete the call, Spaceship pulls up to a hotel in Addison……he backs his truck in and finishes his phone call………………

8:32pm: Spaceship calls the producer to see where he is…….he tells him he is at the Shell station up the street and he shall return shortly…………..

8:33pm: Addison police drive by Spaceship’s truck….their eyes lock…………………..

8:33pm: Spaceship decides to get out of his vehicle and go into the hotel……the look on the police officer’s face was not welcoming……………..

8:34pm: the police officer makes a U-Turn……..he drives up to Spaceship and asked what he is doing……..Spaceship tells him he is going into the hotel and asked what he is being stopped for……..the officer tells him he looks suspicious……..the officer asked for ID……Spaceship gives him his license……….

8:40pm: a second police car pulls up………………

8:45pm: the police officer tells Spaceship he has a warrant out of Hunt County for a motion to revoke probation…….as much as Spaceship protested this announcement, he is told he would have to take it up with the judge in that county……….he is arrested and placed inside a police unit………..

8:47pm: the police open the car door and goes in Spaceship’s pocket….he tells him, his vehicle is going to get impounded and that they have to check the vehicle now………they find contraband……..

9:00pm: Spaceship Ohayses is booked at Addison police station……………..

To finish the story, while I am getting booked, I am told that I also have traffic tickets in Lewisville……..I am told that I will be transferred until everything is taken care of…..the problem for me??....... I DIDN’T HAVE A DAMN WARRANT IN HUNT COUNTY…………but it’s hard to prove your innocence behind bars……….I am sent to Lew Sterrett………I had some very understanding people fighting for me on the outside………eventually, they got in touch with my lawyer in Hunt County that confirmed I should not have had that to pull up on my record…….he says he is going to get the judge to sign something for my release…………..

The traffic tickets were paid Thursday morning………by 5 o’clock, I was ready for my release…….bond was posted and the letter had been sent……..QUESTION: why the hell are they still using tele-type????........that is so the 50s………I guess a reason for them to be slow…….I was sent to population Thursday morning and by 4, they had came to let me go……..but while I was waiting in the release tank, I was told that my tickets weren’t paid………except for the one in Addison…….but it was a package deal…….how could I bond for one and not the rest??.......sounds foolish to me…………then I was told they did not receive the paperwork from Hunt County…………what the heck is going on?????............

So Stephanie finally comes down to see what the issue is…of course, being in a holding cell, they weren’t trying to listen to me…….and I could tell I was aggravating them by continually asking for answers…….and they couldn’t give me any…….and I was frustrating them by knowing this……….come to find out, the papers had been sent to them 3 times!!!!....someone, somewhere failed to look for it…………their response?............ “oh”…………seriously……………

Okay so let me get this straight……..I went to jail……..got a possession charge………and I had to pay on three tickets….stayed in jail for a warrant I did not have……..which was the reason I went to jail………had to get my truck out the impound………..for having a county charge….which I didn’t have……..but since it said I did, I got my car searched……missed days of work…that my boss wouldn’t let me make up……….can’t pay rent…….because I had to pay to get out of jail……….just because I was a black man parked in a hotel parking lot…………….

…..and I am supposed to expect someone to believe me??................


HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!!....................

No comments:

Post a Comment