Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WINE, WOMEN, AND NAKED BONES

If it aint one thing its another…..H, I know…….but a man has to have principals…feel like I’m going to have to whoop some youngster’s ass up here at work…….and you know, they say you never know what a person is going through….and today is not the day for the mess……..

****wow…H just called…….I almost forgot….I’m a CEO……I don’t have time to be bothered with these peons up here……their destiny is this place…this is just a rest area for me………if I was him, I would hate my life too****

How are you all doing today?.....I do apologize for starting today’s blog off with drama……some of you know what’s going on……and as I mentioned, today was not the day for the foolishness…….but I’m calm now….I am really thinking someone wants to be made an example of…..but I know how I can get…..you may not….but those from the 810 and even some from the sip understand that statement……my cruelty doesn’t just come out in jokes…….I hope you all are having a great day today…..the sun is shining……wind is blowing……and they gave out free movie candy today!!...you know, those big boxes…..look like they bought em from Sam’s Club…….

Well, I got home yesterday and had a notice on my door…….yep, that notice…..and I was so bummed out yesterday…..I was ready to pack my stuff up and just leave Dallas……since I have been here, I have done my very best to live the straight and narrow…..growing up, I did what I had to, not only to survive, but have more than the needed…..ballin is what we call it……after graduation, I decided to clean myself up…of course, I was teaching, but I was tired….tired of hustling….tired of random people coming to my house…..tired of being paranoid……..tired of being a d boy…….so I haven’t sold a piece of weed in 6 years……..yesterday, was the first day I thought about it again……DON’T WORRY!!! I’M NOT!!!!......and the reason I’m not is because I have some awesome people in my life……when I was younger, I guess I supplemented my feelings with money…..now that the money is not as long as it used to be, I am revealed……….without the fame, the money, the television show, the music, I guess I am human…….and as much as we know right from wrong, sometimes we need to hear it…….and we need to know that somebody cares about us…….I knew it was coming…..dealing with the jail situation and having to get my car out of impound, I was suspect about the check bouncing…so when I pulled up to my house after work, I saw a note taped to my door….I already knew what time it was…….I just didn’t know how I was going to get myself out of it…….and then I was hit with it………

GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING!!!...........

The hard part about life is figuring out what he is sayin and taking the time to be still and listen……..and that’s something I have trouble doing…..and when He does speak, I need to act…….the world was built with hills and valleys so as much as you go up in life, you are guaranteed to come back down…….no elevator stays on the top floor…unless it’s broken……….maybe my movement needs to be geared in another direction……..maybe my mentality is in the wrong place…..whatever the case may be, I know I need to walk in my destiny and not just say it……He has a lot of good things in store for me but I cant receive them if I don’t open my heart to his goodness……..

I was told today I have a foot fetish…….BUT I HATE FEET!!!.......is that a fetish…..she told me every time a woman walks pass me, I look at their feet……I think feet can define a woman’s character…….what does it say if you choose to wear open toe shoes but don’t choose to have them done properly…….yes, you can take the polish off….or you can do them yourself…..if you have a sturdy hand….but chipped toenail polish….seriously??......and that is supposed to be attractive to whom?........and you can say, “well my man don’t complain”….you know why?....he doesn’t want to hear your mouth….there is nothing cute about a woman having her toes out looking like they just played kickball with open paint cans…….NOTHING………..

Why am I still getting text messages in the middle of the day asking me what I am doing???.....it’s called work nimrod!!!..........

Oh yeah…become a follower: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com and you can listen to the album for purchase: www.reverbnation.com/spaceshipohayses

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

ALSO, THIS SATURDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT!!!......”WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO PART 2” WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT ROB’S BILLIARDS AND SPORTS BAR IN FT WORTH, TX……..13930 TRINITY BAR IS THE ADDRESS……….DOORS OPEN AT 9, SHOW STARTS AT 10…….IT WILL BE PACKED WITH SOME OF THE BEST ARTIST AROUND!!!.....IF YOU DON’T KNOW, YOU NEED TO BE THERE IN PERSON…COST IS $5 ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!....$5, CMON YOU DON’T HAVE IT??..........TRUST YOU WILL TOTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF…….

Well, I think im going to leave on that note…….woosah……pressure points……..

And here it is people……….Rika’s Quote of the Day……………..

“If you want to get ahead, you must first get started.”

This is my motto……for now on….in order to succeed or fail, you have to put in the effort………

Major shout outs to Ms Rhonda and Quita……..thank you so much for all you do………Rhonda, the glory of the Lord is shown in (almost) every word you speak……I thank God for given me the opportunity to get to know you and for you to be in my life….Quita……what can I say……..I hope you are having a great day!!! LOL…that you for everything…..even putting a smile on my face when I promise I don’t want one there…………

Love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. and that you for your kind words...
    Quita is having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete