Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A HARD HEAD MAKES A SOFT...............

Lol…where do I begin…..I guess I will start off by saying this: this blog may not end up being for the week at heart…..I was truly focused on trying to conjure up something to write about……but, I am human…..and I do have emotions and feelings…..no matter what some of you may think……so, just like anything else that presses my brain, I have to vent……that’s what this thing is for right??.......so if you think I am talking about you in this edition, I probably am…….I can only contain myself for so long you know……

But first, how are you all doing?.......I forgot to tell you all I bought a lottery ticket yesterday……44 million dollars….might as well…..or did I tell yall??......don’t know…….

I’m a liar……or at least I think I am…..I say that because I have lied before….and probably will lie again……I don’t think I am one of those compulsive liars…….you know somebody that lies for no good reason……but I’m a liar none the less…….before you go and judge me, at least I am brave enough to admit it……it took a long time to get there…..and yes, I know it doesn’t make me better than the next person, but don’t you simply hate people that lie for no reason????........over the past 24 hours, I have that there are two distinct type of liars……..one is those that lie to other people…….the second is those that lie to themselves…….I have known a person for over a year and just realized she was on the Jay-Z, R. Kelly album…….yes, she is the best of both worlds………..

Well what do you mean Spaceship??......I will explain……..first, she has been lying to herself……..to truly understand this dilemma, I have to give you a tad bit more information than I normally do….and trust, I don’t like to do that…….she was part of the Essential Entertainment family…….she was someone I could call on and I was sure she had the best interest of the company in mind……egg on my face……looking back now, she became part of this dynasty for one reason: to get close to me……..and I still didn’t mind…to a certain extent……..she worked hard and I felt I could trust her with my life…….to her, though, the things I did and the amenities she received was an offering for a relationship……I ignored it…..but my heart wont let me totally bust her out……maybe after a while, these feeling would disappear……LMAO………

Through events, I saw for myself that this was becoming more than a business venture for her; it was becoming a relationship…….I was told by many people that this was indeed true……but how many times do we not want to see, hear, feel or taste the truth?........c’mon…raise your hands…..I’m single and in my mind, I stayed that way….in her mind, I was hers……..but that’s not the bad part…..the more a relationship played in her mind, the less work was getting done……..now we are starting to see frustrations on my part………

Now this is the lying to herself part…….kind of like the white woman on Obsession….yeah I went there…..the lying to me part??........let me count the ways……..

Talk is cheap….if you say you are going to do something, DO IT!!.......yet, at the end of the day, the progression of Essential Entertainment was being put in jeopardy over emotions………I knew the union was doomed once we discussed the origination of Essential Entertainment…this baby had the nerve to tell me it was “ours”….ours??.....hold on….meaning we…..usses…….together……..as one….she made that up….and the dissension began………from then on, I saw the lack of work ethic, the spending more time partying and lolly gagging than working, and the focus was not on the company…..hmmmmm…..not a good look……so I figured, some time needed to be spent refocusing…….I even gave her a month to get things on her end together!!.......

Instead of getting it together, things fell miserably apart……….

So recently I decided I had to remove her from the company…..it was a hard decision……and honestly not one I wanted to make…..everyone in my circle thought it was a move that should have been done way sooner……..but you don’t find people that believe in your dream everyday….and she did…….but somewhere things change…….was it my fault?....yes……im too nice………

Now even with her leaving the company, we remained friends…..until a few days ago……now, I had already known that she was going through my things……checking my emails, phones, suspecting people of being intimate with me……I didn’t entertain it…hell, she wasn’t my girl……she can look all she wants…….but it was confirmed by a conversation I had with a very important person in my life……..and this is when the straw made the camel need a chiropractor……but wait!! there’s more!!!...........she did some shady things concerning another one of my friends and that’s when I knew the outcome……now the sad part about it is…….WE PROBABLY WONT EVER GET THE TRUE STORY!!!.........instead of simply telling the truth, she lied……and had to tell another lie to cover that one…and another and another and another……energizer bunny lies………..and finally, she brought up how I talked to other chicks and the things I was doing……

OKAY! HOLD THE F UP!!....YOU AINT MY GIRL!!!!!!....AUGHHHHHH!!! NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!........YOU ARE SCORNED!!!!!!!!.........

And she failed to see the reason for my disgust had anything to do with us per se……..learn not to be a liar and be accountable for your actions……isn’t that the key to maturity??..............

So now, she is history…….and a new chapter is my life begins……..

TONIGHT**TONIGHT**TONIGHT**TONIGHT**……….DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

What a blog…….sorry if I bored you….I still aint done with the story….but the major characters know their role……so let me go…here is…….Rika’s Quote for the Day………

“Talk slowly but think quickly”…………….

I had no clue…….this is so ideal!!!!..........you have two ears and one mouth…..do you know why?....to hear twice as mush as you speak……..

Im out…hope to see you all tonight…..shout outs to her………so long…farewell…..avida says goodnight!!!........you know its tough knowing someone wants to be with you and you don’t feel the same……..especially when you do care about that person…….all fairytales have a happy ending…for someone……….

Love yall!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment