Wednesday, April 28, 2010

THIS ISN'T A BLOG...IT'S A TOSTADA.........

Happy Wednesday people…….I decided to write a little early today……just had an awesome idea…..in spite of the circumstances……and im going to have to completer a lot of work to get it done……especially looking at when I would like to do this…….I hope I come to you in good spirits…….just came back to work from lunch and had a lot on my mind….that may have been due to alterations……..talked to a few people about some progressions…….and realized a lot about my current situations………

Before I continue this, I would like to apologize……now I am not sure that this apology is warranted….but I want people to understand something……with my daily rants, I don’t mean to compound anything you are going through…….I don’t want you to feel as though I take anyone for granted……as I mentioned, I don’t know if this is warranted, but watching and listening to life, I have to come to terms that it could be a lot worse…my standing that is……yes I have been through a storm…….so why don’t I take time to realize other people have storms as well….they may just not be as vocal as me……..it a crazy way my life reminds me of Dave Chapelle on Half Baked…….remember when he went to the NA meeting??.........they were furious because his drug of choice was not as severe as theirs……..maybe with me having financial or relationship issues does not compare to someone who may be dying………or had someone pass……..

I do think I have become an emotional shell of myself……..I catch myself in a place I have never been……my purpose in life is becoming more defined……its not to be gangster…….its not to be a baller…….it may not even be to be secluded and isolated…….I want people to learn from the mistakes I have made, are making, and am going to make………I know the changes I am going through has nothing to do with me…per se…..I am that symbol…that example…..the person that hopes to show you that you can do it………but wow…….for me to sit at home and think about things…over think at times…..is unbelievable……..and I care about things so much more…..sometimes I think everything but myself………..

While I was at home, I was watching Sportscenter……..they had an interview with Ryan Howard on……now I am not going to say this just because of the 6 degrees factor in knowing him and one day he may choose to make a hefty investment into Essential Entertainment………but they were discussing his new contract…I think its something like 5 years and $125 million…….the reporter asked him how does he feel about people that say he shouldn’t get that type of money…..DONT WE ALL WANT RAISES??....he is getting paid for what he has done…not for what he is going to do….is it his fault his talent was in an occupation where we over price seats, food, beverages, and parking??........was he supposed to not accept the money?........its crazy how jealousy in our minds make us believe that somebody is evil or wrong for accepting a raise at work………now, if I can just holla at Steve………….

TONIGHT WILL NOT BE DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC*********I REPEAT, TONIGHT WILL NOT BE DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC**********INSTEAD, MY MAN TREE DOGG WILL BE HAVING HIS BLACK AND WHITE BIRTHDAY BASH……..ACTS ARE STILL NEEDED……DOORS OPEN AT 9……AND THERE WILL BE A LIVE VIDEO SHOOT….AT ROLLS ROYCE………9220 SKILLMAN STREET………COME ON OUT AND HAVE FUN WITH YG RECORDS!!!.........

Man that was quick!!!...had to take a few phone calls and forgot all my good thoughts…gotta stop being lazy and write them down………I was ready to go deep like BlackStreet……but oh well……maybe tomorrow……..

Oh…and yes…my Lakers won last night…….BIG UPS TO ALL MY HATERS!!!!......

Well before I leave………Rika’s Quote of the Day………………..

“Set up your priorities daily because some things in our path are just not important enough to use up our time and energy.”

Sometimes we give things too much power……especially when they are not stronger than us…….

I want to give a special shout out to my girl Portia……….God Bless You…….I am truly praying for you and if you need an ear, I am here……no need to rant…….

I do have a question……..why cant we take time out to pray for people…but yet when we are going through that’s the first thing we throw at people……God works miracles…that’s why He is the Great I Am…and when 2 or more are in agreement of his word, everything can happen…….you don’t need to know who the person is and what they are going through….but you can always claim Victory!! Over the enemy……..

Love yall!!!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment