Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE LAWS OF UNINTENTIONAL DISTRACTIONS

IT’S TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!....9220 SKILLMAN STREET.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTE SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

I am really feeling good right now!!!!......and I hope you all are too…..im thinking, my dilemma may be over…for now…..may be getting myself in some deep ish…….but I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel…..I am learning that there are resources in some of the most unlikely places………and its awesome…you know yesterday, I asked what was God trying to tell me……once I open my eyes, more things will be revealed……

How are you all doing today?.....I pray your Wednesday has been good…….the weather will get you in trouble at times like this…….and don’t be missing unnecessary work!!!......

ALSO, THIS SATURDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT!!!......”WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO PART 2” WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT ROB’S BILLIARDS AND SPORTS BAR IN FT WORTH, TX……..13930 TRINITY BAR IS THE ADDRESS……….DOORS OPEN AT 9, SHOW STARTS AT 10…….IT WILL BE PACKED WITH SOME OF THE BEST ARTIST AROUND!!!.....IF YOU DON’T KNOW, YOU NEED TO BE THERE IN PERSON…COST IS $5 ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!....$5, CMON YOU DON’T HAVE IT??..........TRUST YOU WILL TOTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF…….

I almost forgot…and this is a big concert for the Dallas area…it is an opportunity for people to really see the artistry that is comprised in this city……not trying to talk down on anybody…..every style is art……I prefer not to make dance music…I grew up on the premise of hip hop….and if that is what you like, you should come check me and my friends out this Saturday…………

“I’m thinking of a masterplan”………………

And it will soon be here…….last night, I ended up going to Murphy’s…now you know I have not been up there since we moved locations….and apparently, he is doing other things on that night now……but once he saw my face, he knew he missed me……and some of my regulars were up there too……I missed them as well…….the promoter for the evening had no clue who I was……..I found out it was because the camp I used to be in, chose not to tell him about me…….he had no idea the talent that was dwelling in me…….he knows now….and he saw first hand the relationship I have with the artist……and it made me think….why am I not hosting my own club somewhere???........

When do you know you are been taken for granted…….thinking about this month so far…..as great as I know I am…there is no reason for me to be struggling…….I know my worth in this game but yet, I am still begging and clawing to make ends meet…..and no matter how much love I have for people…something needs to change……I cant keep struggling for gas and bills when I know I will need it in my life……once you up your game, you have to present yourself in a certain way or people will run over you…….and that can not happen…..hell, Stephanie is gonna stay in my ear ensuring it doesn’t happen…..baby need new shoes……..

All artist that are looking to get maximum exposure….I have a inexpensive way to get you on a mixtape…….if you want information on how to not only get on a mixtape, but also be on the cover, get at me……..I am learning that I cant disclose all information on here because the haters are thieves too!!!!.....so get at me if you are serious about your craft……….

Sometimes I hear people wonder why they haven’t got on yet….maybe its because your grind isn’t up to par….some of these artist that we think shouldn’t be on the radio are there because they put there music in people’s face……….and yet, we sit there to stuck on complaining to move……..faith without works is dead…remember that………

Well I don’t have much longer at work…..got real busy today so the blog is coming a little later than usual……

Here it is………….Rika’s Quote of the Day…………………………..

“Life is not about waiting on the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain!”

I know yall liked that one…I sure did…brought a smile to my face when I read it……..we can rush a storm…….and we cant waddle in it either…..lets celebrate the life changes we are able to be a part of…..sunny days will be here again…………

Shout outs to my homies Audacious, Lady B Smoove, and Kia D………..you ladies are the epitome of grinders…..you may not know it, but yall are my role models…..I promise ima pop up at one of your shows………..

Love yall!!!!!

Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment