Friday, April 23, 2010

A PENNY FOR MY THOUGHTS; A DOLLAR TO SHUT UP!!

Not in a good mood right now……well kinda….cant let people steal my joy……and having such great friends really helps out with me not staying upset too long…..how are you all doing today?......I have had a wild day to say the least……one of those day where you wake up and think, “did that really just happen?”………but I am feeling good…….and I pray my weekend goes well also……I have a lot of things to do……and cleaning my house is one of them….I just doubt that that actually happens…but we will see……

As some of you may know, about 7 years ago, I had a son……not going to get into the whole story of it all, but today, I actually spoke to his mother…….and I saw a picture of him…..it was kinda one of those out of body experiences…..you know when you feel like you have done something before….I call it the déjà vu experience…….he is in good health and the actual father is not in the child’s life….that sucks…..he looks like an amazing young man and my dream was always to have a son…….I pray to God I do one day………its crazy how people think…..see, we stopped talking because she felt ashamed……she didn’t know how I would look at her being that she was adamant the kid was mine…I wasn’t sure and come to find out, I was right….but I told her….we could have always remained friends……back then, I probably would have allowed myself to stay his father…if that sounds logical…….

I was asked how do I feel about the situation……my reply was that I don’t know…..I wonder has the life I have chose to live created a callousness inside of me…..I don’t think I miss him……I don’t find myself thinking about him on a day to day basis…..today was a good opportunity just to see him…….for me, family love is something I am learning….I have been used to giving out friendly love…..the love of all mankind without categorizing someone in a special category……true, there are a few in that special place….and that is due to God softening my heart…….but we all know I am still a work in progress…….it feels good to love again…….hopefully, I can continue down this path and truly become a man of God in relation to loving all unconditionally………

Tomorrow, Essential Entertainment is having its first official photo shoot……I am very excited about it although I have no clue what it may consist of…….I take a lot of pictures but I am far from photogenic……..we still have to get everyone on the same page and get the outfits, location and all that together…but the hard work is what drives me……

Talk to my mom for a brief moment……and once again, we had a pretty good talk…..I’m learning….if you don’t let people spew negative energy on you, they wont……..its hard to do sometimes, especially when you have a history of frustration…..but attitudes are not one sided…….no one can argue with a sign post…if you don’t allow the devil to interfere with your mental state, I promise, things will be a lot better……we even made jokes today and its been awhile since we have done that……I have prayed on this for along time……I honestly had no clue if it was going to happen….our relationship getting better…but the more I believe it will happen….the more I am seeing it develop……MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!..........

Want to go to church tonight……don’t think I am going to be able to make it though……have to go to Ft Worth to check on the prospects of opening a club out there……I hear that it’s a nice location……sometimes I wonder if God gets made when I don’t follow through with my intentions……the one thing I do want to start doing on a consistent basis is tithe……I was talking to a friend last night and told her how I know there will be a lot of upset people in my previous life very soon…..

**tangent**** people that repeat themselves because everyone ignored them the first time they said it…….so irritating………

Back from our commercial…….yeah, like I was saying……I know there will be a lot of people upset…..and I am to the point where I am not worried about it……I was taught that you have to release things in your vessel in order to get more…….you cant put gas in a car that’s already full…….if you eat and are already nourished, that’s gluttony…..so in order to truly walk into this destiny, some things are going to have to be let go of…….

And this my friends, concludes today’s edition……I want to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my 300th blog….it means a lot to me……..all artist, if you want to be on a mixtape….THAT WILL BE OUT BY THE SUMMER, you need to get at me……laziness leaves you in last place……and now I bring to you…….Rika’s Quote of the Day…………

“Imagine joy and you will find it.”

There should be another part to this quote…imagine pain and hurt and it will be there as well…..you are what you think you are…..the thoughts and words that come out are mouths are instruments used to paint of life…..create a positive direction for you life and watch excellent things manifest in it……..

Shout outs are in order to my big brother Daider…….his wisdom is so needed in my life….its funny how we know so many people with malicious thoughts…..I told him today he changes my thinking on things, people, and circumstances…..what more can you ask for a person….if they are not trying to enhance you life, they are trying to destroy it…and to you, Daider, I appreciate you enhancing my knowledge and helping me become a better person………….


Love yall!!!


Church!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So its Monday...how is your apartment looking??? You woke up in a bad mood on Friday?? That's really sucky to hear...sorry :(

    ReplyDelete