Friday, April 16, 2010

SEARCHING FOR A NEW FLASHLIGHT

I’m here…I promise….how are you doing today?.....im still in my funk…..but I know its my fault……I have to get out of it…but most of the news I have been getting this week has been irritating…….and the problem is….I made it that way...things cant irritate you if you don’t let it……and I have…..I think I am somewhere in between a pre mid life crisis and a nervous breakdown….my focus over the next few weeks is too get over this mountain……relax more and become more focus on the goals at hand……..

So last night, we and my boy Dre roll up to this club and have a drink…we needed to talk about some upcoming business venture we have coming up……we only stayed thirty minutes cause the spot wasn’t that jumping and it was real hood…..so as we leave we notice this white girl and black girl scuffling….out of no where….SMACK!!!!!.....the white girl puts all her palm in the black girl’s face…next thing you know, they are scrapping all over the parking lot….Dre and I are rolling!!........the guys they are with are trying to break up the fight but by now the black girl is dragging the white girl all over the curb…….finally the guys break up the fight……the black girl’s boyfriend comes over there and makes sure his girl is okay…

WAIT FOR IT!!!!..............

WHAP!!!!!.........he smacks her in the back of her head demanding to know why she would pull a stunt like that…….she hits her again awaiting an answer and pulls her by the hair to get in the car…..at no time did she resist his actions….she was too busy asking the white girl what she slap her for………sad…….just sad…….so the situation calms down…….I leave…….about 20 minutes later I get a phone call from Dre who stayed around to see the after effects….he says the funniest thing happen…..the black girl, apparently when asked about the events made a proclamation……”I know he still loves me!!”………..

I don’t know the point of this story but it was funny….you had to be there….how dare her….how dare him…..how dare our society……..

So I have a busy weekend lined up….tonight…..and yes I am going to say it now…..I will be going to the Potter’s House…my homegirl has invited me over and over to come fellowship with her…well, tonight is the night….and after drinking some truth serum, I will say…..I need it…I don’t know why my dumb butt don’t go more often…..everything that is rocky in my life right now is because of my relationship with God…..yeah I love him…and I pray…when I can stay focused……..but I need to release……I am so full you guys…….the pain that is stirring on the inside needs a place to go so I can continue living…….because there are times where I truly feel like I am dying…..and when there is no one to call on, I have to lean on him…..but I hate when I feel like I am using him…….and that’s what I feel when I don’t offer everything to him…..its easy to say “thank you Lord” when something good happens…..I want to be sincere when I say it while I am going through my storm……..he never leaves me so why do I leave him…….I think my relationship with people is tied directly with Him…….I have to have a better commitment……..to him, to you all, to my loved ones………

DON’T FORGET, THIS SATURDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT!!!......”WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO PART 2” WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT ROB’S BILLIARDS AND SPORTS BAR IN FT WORTH, TX……..13930 TRINITY BAR IS THE ADDRESS……….DOORS OPEN AT 9, SHOW STARTS AT 10…….IT WILL BE PACKED WITH SOME OF THE BEST ARTIST AROUND!!!.....IF YOU DON’T KNOW, YOU NEED TO BE THERE IN PERSON…COST IS $5 ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!....$5, CMON YOU DON’T HAVE IT??..........TRUST YOU WILL TOTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF…….

And Sunday I will be having an Essential Entertainment meeting to go over our summer plans…..be afraid…be very afraid……….

Well I am about to leave so I will let you all go…..I know, not much to talk about but you will be okay………

Today’s once again, I have two quotes……..and I love both of them…..the first is our usual……Rika’s Quote of the Day……………….

“I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.”

And my girl Alsace sends me quotes everyday so I love this one……………

“Opportunity is something most people would recognize if it wasn’t disguised as hard work.”

I love both of them….two totally different people and both of their quotes are geared for me………

Well I am out….shout outs to my girl Courtney……I will see you tonight darling……..and Consuello……..love you (in my Barry White voice)………..

Love yall……………


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment