Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'M THINKING OF A GOOD THOUGHT TO THINK OF.....

Welcome to Tuesday’s edition of Wise Words of Spaceship……..its ya boy, Spaceship Ohayses, bringing you whatever the heck comes to his mind during the next thirty minutes to an hour……I think I have the only sitcom with no time slot!!!....how awesome is that!!.........I hope you all are having a great day…I sure am……day has been going by pretty quick…..or at least when I am not looking at the clock……ready to get home and get this evening started…..so much to do…so little time to do it…….

Was hoping to write a more intricate blog today….seems like I got caught up at work…..yesterday my numbers were looking good….today, they need some work…..and this being the last week of the month, I need to make sure I do all I can to bonus…….hell, the bonuses are what’s keeping me afloat……my check without those is a sad state of events…but I know its only a matter of time when my checks will look like social security numbers………

Had a talk with a friend today about cleaning out closets and knowing what our destiny is…….there is an old adage, “faith without works is dead”……..so many times, we believe God…..to a certain extent…or we expect miracles to come without any actions……I am here today to tell you my friends…..it is up to us the blessings we receive from God……all my life, I have known this little secret that my destiny on this Earth is a little different from most……yet, I have chosen not to pursue all God has for me for a variety of reasons……the more I attempt to mature, the more I have to learn that I have to give my all to receive his riches and glory…….another friend of mine reminded me about an alter ego I had in college, Countrytime……now CT (that was the abbreviation) was a bone head…explosive….said what he wanted and cut people off quick…..as bad as that description may sound, one thing that I did not do back then was hold on to baggage….excessively……whether it was people, things, classes, cars…..whatever……I find myself now being a person that takes forever to let go of things….a mental hoarder if you will…..I have to get back to that place…..I have removed about ten people recently and the backlash is crazy……..but if you are not helping me progress, what’s the point……..

I think one of the big reasons I have held on to things is because I have lost so much in the last five years…until my grandparents passed, I didn’t have a major death in my family…I have been homeless twice, divorced, and have worked more than my fair share of jobs…that’s just not like me……..so the things I have been able to latch to, I don’t want to go…….even though in my heart, I know its best…….but eventually, you get tired and things lose value…whether we recognize it or not………..

I saw on somebody’s facebook today a question that really got me thinking…….does having a title in a relationship matter…..I don’t know the answer to that…my response is not until you get married…..or you propose…why do you ask?........I think it lessens the blow if something doesn’t work out….now and days, with the way society is…I feel we over analyze things……plus there is a lack of privacy that is very evident……also consider the fact, that the things we consume…music, television, magazines, other people’s relationships…it makes us microwavable….we want everything right now……and when things don’t work out, we are ready to split…so now we have hurt hearts…..its crazy how you can talk to a person and within a week, they are ready for you to commit to them…..you don’t even know my favorite food……and for me, its even more serious because why would I want a woman that doesn’t support my shows?.........or doesn’t read my blog?........and then comes the Jayla factor……so I say no…..titles are not needed……it only creates a tenser atmosphere for parties involved…….some people need titles for confirmation…to each its own…but if I am going to treat you right, it doesn’t matter what I call you……..

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

Last week we had a nice crowd…but I know we have more acts out there that’s trying to get their grind on…if you know someone with skills, get at me……..don’t let $250 slip away from you for being lazy……….

I was outside talking to this old woman and her phone went off…..her ringtone was Sex Room by Ludacris…….hmmmmmm………

Have you ever had someone try to talk to you about something at the most inopportune time…….especially when you at work…I received a text today while I was in the restroom….”freshening up”…..I answered…..and they kept texting back……..EXCUSE ME!!......I AM TRYING TO FOCUS OVER HERE!!!...WILL TALK TO YOU LATER!!!!!...WHEW!! THEY FINALLY GOT THE PICTURE……DAMN!!!!...ANOTHER TEXT!!!!!!

Gotta go to court on Thursday……yall pray for me………

Well I am about to get out of here……gonna try to do a little more work before I head out….and you know its time for…….Rika’s Quote of the Day………….

“when you are wrong, have the courage to admit it because it’s the best way to show you are wiser today than yesterday.”

That’s my mission…to admit I am wrong…….which I am most of the time….once….but I try not to be twice…..

Happy birthday is in order to Joyia…hope you are having an awesome birthday....be safe and don’t get too wasted!!!

Shout out also to Cretia…I will be praying you have a successful surgery…..may God have his grace on those doctors………

Love yall!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment