Monday, April 19, 2010

A BIG BOWL OF CROW AND A SIDE OF SHIP FRIED RICE

I am having a pretty good day!!.......actually, I have been on a high since Friday…….as most of you know I went to church…and in the small amount of time I was there, it created a great release of a lot of emotions I have been holding on to and it was bogging me down……..how are you all doing?...I hope you all had a great weekend….for me, even with all this rain, the sun was still shining……..its crazy how perspectives can differ so quick…..I think its all about opportunity………..

So like I said, I went to Friday……..I told one of my friends and the first thing they said is, “it don’t mean anything. You aint gonna go long.”…….or something in that regard…and I got to thinking……”why are you even in my social circle?”……….but I begin to realize how much we don’t grow because of people not expecting us to grow………so many times, we expect everything to change…..from our pay scale, to the type of car we drive, to the type of people we date….but when it comes to our inner being, we are the ones that attempt to decide who will be who……..the amazing part about that is that we end being so judgmental, we don’t even see it……..this is not my journey into higher righteousness, simply a point of view from someone who struggles with himself on a daily basis…….I know there has been times when I did something because it was expected of me…….when I was Hustle Man, I was expected to be a hustler…..when I was Countrytime, everybody on campus knew I was crazy and tactless…..Spaceship Ohayses is a heartless, creative genius……something like a mad scientist………and yet, I spend more time proving to people they are right than proving it to myself………when are we going to actually start loving people we say we love…….we will I finally lose the fear of losing friends simply because something in my lifestyle changes??...........

That’s another thing….how much of a friend are you if you are too busy insisting on someone doing something that are questioning??.........I relate a lot of this to myself because its what I think about…….I have people I am cool with…..some think we are closer than what reality dictates……..but if my well being is not in your cards, how much do you care about me……yes, I smoke or drink but what if one day………(coughing)……..(swallowing)…….(gathering my thoughts)……..what if one day, I decide to quit…why should I have you in my life if you are pressuring me to do it?.......do what you want….I definitely wont knock you because I have been there……but don’t try to force me into it……when I am done…..typically I am done………..

Hush Bianca!!!........

Well let me finish off my weekend….so we had the concert Saturday….WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO PART II……..I would say if you missed it, I understand…but I’m not by evidence of the 200 + people we had in there……man I had so much fun…..I even got to play with a rock band……yes I had a band to cover “I Am Ohayses!!”…….it was a rush like none other…..I remember playing with the band when I performed and hosted at the Sterling Hotel……but they were soft jazz…..neo soul…….these were Linkin Park type players here……I want to say congratulations to Global Takeover as well as Madame Ice for winning the competitions that night….and too everybody that came out and supported in the rain………I was on a whole other level that night…….I can wait for Part III………..

I almost got my cell phone down pat……even without reading the manual….NOW!!!!.......(sticking my tongue out)……….

Am I the only person that trips going up stairs?......so embarrassing…………

Well…me and my tangent butt forgot to finish my story……..I know I mentioned to you guys that I want to start running my own clubs……..as of today, I have three opportunites to host my own clubs…….and they will not be simply open mics…..that’s the one thing I honestly don’t wanna do……I am an entertainer…….I have so much more to offer than being harassed about when a group is going on…….now don’t get me wrong……I love open mics…I love the underground…….I love the music……but how many can I truly host that I can profit from?...........when you have people that don’t know you that well telling you they see the destiny, we have to take heed…….and when you have people that know you asking what you are waiting for, you have to take heed………I know I am not a saint…….(waiting for the laughter to cease)………but I do believe God is preparing me for this next level……………

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

Even though I still have some time left, ima let yall go……but I have been conversing with most of yall today……lol…they dun messed up now…….but before I go I want to give a special shout out to Rika…….who has displayed how authentic and real she is…I appreciate it and your contributions will not go in vain…..but here it is……….Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“Its not that I’m smart, it’s that I stay with problems longer.”

Rest if you must….but don’t you quit!!!......................

Shout outs and happy birthday wishes to my girl Asha….I am so excited that you will be here this weekend…we have to definitely kick it!!.......I pray you had an awesome birthday and if you need a tour guide, I am your man…….and tell Big Toni I said hello!!!..........

Love you!!!!


Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment