Friday, April 9, 2010

MY EMOTIONS NEED TO GET THE SURGERY!!!

Happy Friday to you all…..how is your day going??.......I’m still in one of those moods….well, not really…had Chinese for lunch and I’m still full….cant barely move…….that’s what I get for being on this one-a-day diet……..I will try to eat tonight….doubt it but I will try…..I’m excited it’s the weekend….I have a lot of things to do and a lot of contemplating this weekend……and of course Jayla will be over so I hope to make enough time to do something fun with her……I hope you all are safe and have fun this weekend…..it seems like its going to be a beautiful weekend…then again, this is Texas…it may end up snowing!!!.........

I would like to say thank you to those that responded to my blog yesterday……now I do not want to be misunderstood……that was not a sob story….it is a realization of who I am….a release…..we all have flaws and I think by now, I should know what mine are……I understand the inner battle going on in my soul between good and evil…..and yes it is hard….sometimes I ask myself why is so hard…..but the answer is clear…..God has a mighty calling on my life……(yes Courtney, I do know!!)……..my destiny, although not totally revealed to me yet, is very powerful……..I know that I am still in training……but you only train for so long…..I don’t want to be put into the cross fire without all me necessary weapons……..

To those that shows support and love…thank you……even the butthole in me loves you!!!...it is you all that keep me focused…….sometimes, I do feel alone…I am human……and when it boils down to it, the only person I truly feel I have in my life is Jayla….but God has given me so many more friends than I could imagine…..and when I think about the greatness of all of you, I realized that I am in good favor with Him……..

I need a vacation……I really need a vacation……even though I went home for my granny’s funeral, it was a vacation…..I was there with things on my mind…….I was told when I came back from Michigan, I was a different person…uh yah!!.......my life had completely changed……even when my grandfather was alive, he was not the person I talked to about my maturity….he was not the one that would give it to me straight……he was not the one that would tell me his feeling from his inclinations…..it was my grandmother……and without her, there is a major void in my life……they were my parents and until you lose BOTH of your parents, I don’t think someone would know how I feel….even yesterday, I felt my grandmother rubbing my back, telling me it would be okay……..I look up and I see her smiling…she is on my phone…..a reminder to watch my mouth…she is listening!!!.............

So the other day I watched, “Why Should I Get Married Too?”…….please don’t ask why….I was sincerely bored at home so I decided to turn it on as I fell asleep……but I didn’t……watched the whole thing…..and my honest opinion of the movie…..it was a pretty good movie….except for the end……now before I discuss what happened, is there anyone that has not seen the movie???.......oh okay….I don’t see any hands…good……the movie showed me exactly what I thought all along…..women are CRAZY!!!!.......stop blaming someone because of what you THINK……..never put a man’s shortcomings in his face……its not a pride thing, it’s a man thing…….the same way you don’t want us to call you fat AFTER you ask us do we think you fat……don’t remind a man of where he is failing…and especially seek help in your ex…idiot!!!!.......and don’t think we don’t pay attention to you…..we know more than you give us credit for….the only difference is, we watch, you guys say…or beat around the bush to it……..once we get fed up, we are going to ask…please believe that……..but yes it was a good movie……I recommend no man watch this movie……..

And last night I watched Law-Abiding Citizen……very good…now this is a movie I am going to watch again….I wasn’t paying attention all the way through……but what I did see, it was awesome……I am just wondering why they couldn’t do anything once he killed the dude with the steak bone…….there isn’t an automatic death penalty for something like that??........

I think when I get home I am going to get wrinkled…..ima soak in the tub and watch Hot Tub Time Machine…..I started watching that but of course, I fell asleep……so I will be watching that…….maybe…….once wrestling is over…….if not, there is always tomorrow….and no, this is not going to become a ritual…….but it is cheaper than going to the movies……….

Make sure you become a follower: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

And now….Rika’s Quote of the Day……………….

“If everyone thought alike, then no one would have to do much thinking-be creative”

I’m truly thinking about doing a video blog this weekend……when? Where?.....I have no clue….but look out for it…….you may see it on www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses .......I’m just saying............

Well I am about to get out of here…..shout outs to my girl Krystal Shanti…….after all these years and you still stand beside me….the true character of a person is defined by how they feel about you through adversity……thank you for always lifting me up……love you!!!!.........

Love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!!

1 comment:

  1. for someone that doesn't like movies, you sure do watch a lot of them...lol

    ReplyDelete