Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I USED 27 PIECES TO BUY ME A DOOBIE!!!

I promise…..these customers come up with the worse excuses……and even worse lies!!!......and somehow, I am supposed to feel sorry for them…..not saying I’m heartless……I just don’t see how you have a business and cant afford your car note(s)……and then on top of that, you in an Escalade…..something wrong with that picture don’t cha think…..and the worse businesses?....you guessed it…….churches….and I don’t mean the chicken joint………its going to take one repo on a Sunday to get them folks straight………how are you all doing today?.......I’m good……tired but that’s because I’m sleepy…kinda liking this new schedule……until the afternoon when everyone besides me leave………but at least I’m not late…….so far that is…..coming in at 9 though, I should not have too many excuses……..

Not much to talk about today…..but don’t I say that everyday??..............

Why does it seem that the older we get, the nosier we get as well??.........I know there are a few people that defy that curve, but golly!!!....everytime I say something at work, I’m hearing a “what you say?” or a “huh?”….I was not talking to you!!!!......that is one of my pet peeves…….and because you are older than me does not mean I wont tell you about yourself…..got a woman that sits by me now that wont even speak anymore…..good!!.......so now she can’t assume I was talking to her!!!!...........

Today at work , I was looking on line at some maps of locations…..for some reason, I decided to look at my granny’s house……and yes, I had a mental breakdown…….I don’t know if it was forced, but it hit me a little harder than usual…….every moment I think about it, I realize a little more that my parents are gone……yes my mother and father are both still alive, but the two people that raised me are not here……I couldn’t even call grandma when I was in jail so she could reject my call!!!!...........

I have a question…and I hope you all are reading this……do you guys support me?........have you listen to the music?....saw the videos?.........have you taken time to pass the blogs to someone that may like to read them (even if you don’t)?........I ask because I really want you all to be a part of this movement……yes, I know you say you are, but let’s be real…if some of you saw me on TV tomorrow, I probably would get a lot more responses and hear about how we have been cool and I’m your boy and all…….but you haven’t been on iTunes….rhapsody……have you been to the facebook?......or how about www.reverbnation.com/spaceshipohayses to hear the album….I don’t say this to vent……I’m speaking realistically……just don’t tell me you support me…actions speak louder than words…we spend a lot of time by computers…… go check out www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses ......... you are not harming yourself by spending a few minutes to see what all the buzz about….. I guess if I made a game on facebook, I could get your attention then……..

I cant believe I am saying this……congrats to the Duke Blue Devils for being this year’s college national basketball champions…they beat a determined Butler team and it was a really good game……..most people didn’t think Butler would get as far as they did…….it just shows what believing in yourself can do……you don’t have to wait on anybody to gain trust in your abilities…it starts within…..let your little light shine……….

I was told today that I should put Jayla in some Spanish classes……at first, I was like why…then I thought about it…I took Spanish from my 8th grade year in school all the way up to my college days……and I learned how to say hola…….the teacher was teaching it but I didn’t believe I would ever need to know Spanish……I grew up in the hood….lived around hood folks…..and then went to a HBCU…..never thought I would be moving to Texico…….now im paranoid around Hispanics……if you are not talking about me, why cant you speak English…….and why do you keep looking at me!!!........so I am definitely going to consider not only taking her, but trying to sit down for a couple of lessons……….

Well I found out two more of my home girls got that box yesterday….after I blogged…not gonna go into details but I am not happy about it….I mean for them…..I wont be a martyr or anything…just sad to see someone lose their job………

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

I actually had someone call me today asking me to host their show on Wednesdays……told him I couldn’t do it…..and it was a tough decision especially with the money he was offering….but the grass isn’t always greener on the other side….loyalty has to count for something doesn’t it?..........or maybe that is my problem………

Well I am about to jump out of here and try to work…..doubt I do but I am going to make a conscience effort…..need that bonus check more than ever now……

So here is ladies, gentleman and the rest of you…..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………….

“Never laugh at anyone’s dream. People that don’t have dreams don’t have much.”

In this world, why would we rather see someone fail?.......it’s hard to have a circle of nothing but encouragers…….not we live in doubt and despair and controversy……..

Well I am going to get out of here……shout outs to Tiger Woods…….he made a mistake…..get over it…..and no he does not have to tell us anything that happened…..he is taking his beating like a man and its frustrating those that want to know more……stop wondering…….some people say its goes with the territory…no it doesn’t………some of us have skeletons begging and knocking to get out of the closet……..let the man be and good luck at the Masters this week………..

Love yall!!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment