Monday, April 26, 2010

SCISSORS BEAT ROCK EVERYTIME!!

Hmmmm…..so the weekend is over and yes, another work week begins……how are you all doing today?......I’m good…was actually having a great day…and still am….but I have a headache now…..from what, I have no clue………was it the heat earlier?......was it the fact that I found out another childhood friend was maliciously chopped to pieces over the weekend?.........was it just me thinking about way too much stuff…….I don’t know…but at least wrestling comes on tonight and I will be cooking so that is always relaxing…………

So this weekend we conducted the first Essential Entertainment photo shoot…..I am so anti cameras but I know it was a good look for the company as a whole…..it was a lot of fun as well…..I think the thing about breaking new ground or doing new things is knowing that I will have the capabilities to do better the 2nd time……coming in to the shoot, I was in my “it’s whatever” mode….that’s how I am on a lot of things I am ignorant about…….its my gift and my curse…..I choose not to be too concerned with things I’m not concerned with……as we proceeded, I still felt that way in relation to shots and angles, clothing, and how many scenes we should have……..but looking at the pics, I realize I have to be more hands on….I don’t know how that is going to happen, but as a CEO, I have to learn how to think outside the box and I assume generate ideas on my own………I told the photographer Saturday, im an artist, not a picture taker……but I guess I have to use my creative juices for more than just music and programs……

Been doing a lot of working…and thinking…….and working…..and thinking……and for the most part, its kind of getting me upset…….mainly at myself…….so many doors have opened and I feel I cheated myself out of a good 6 months of networks and opportunities…….yeah, I know I can attribute some to the passing of my grandmother, but even that is not an excuse…….I was laying on my couch yesterday, truly aggravated by my lack of progress….now I know some of you will say that I have made progress but to me, I think I could have done more……it makes me angry……it makes me go into my hermit mode where I don’t want to deal with anyone if you are not helping the progression……a lot of things are changing in my life and I am realizing that I have to make some major adjustments in order to move up that ladder of success…….

But I have been preaching to the choir………

You see, I have not lived up to my own words all the time…….it is very hard to let people go……especially those you have built a relationship with……I have always been a person that does not want to burn bridges…..my grandmother taught me that……but when do you say, “this bridge is not for use” anymore……..I thought that you don’t……so what do I do to it?.........or better yet, what do I do period?......should I find another route, hoping that this bridge is a sturdy as the first one……..should I try another means to travel…….its really difficult for me for crush relationships….it really is…..through associates and people that God has placed in my life, I have strived beyond expectations……at what point do those same people become a hindrance??....I think I have allowed folks to stay around because of not wanting to hurt feelings……I only decide to remove folks that totally boil my blood…..when I am finally fed up…why do I have to wait that long?...shouldn’t I have the strength to let them go before that?........I am so a work in progress……..

To all my mavs fans….LOL LOL LOL LOL…….its okay…you lose Every season so you shouldn’t be that upset……now all my laker fans…..don’t fret…….we will be winning this series…..just had a few bumps in the road…Oklahoma city has a lot of energy and are happy to be in the playoffs….but it don’t get you a series win over the defending champions……….

Why are Stephanie and I arguing over a can of salmon??.......ugh!!.....I think this may be the derivation of my headache………

Did not perform this past weekend….did a little hosting and got an opportunity to host a club in Arlington but not sure if I want to do that……honestly thinking about not hosting for a minute…at least until I get my own spot…tired of answering questions for people and being the one people look at in a negative light for no reason…..its becoming a draining experience……that I don’t feel is worth the reward right now…….maybe if the profits increased, I could deal with it….but I am seeing that it is messing with some relationships that are not called for…while the people that run the show, is getting off scot free…….

I NEED JESUS…..MOMENT OF SILENCE…SOMEONE COME LAY HANDS ON ME……..

I truly need a cigarette right now……..

Before I go have my nervous breakdown, here is Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“Trouble comes to everyone, but feeling miserable is no reason to make other people miserable.”

Misery loves company……but misery does not like Spaceship Ohayses!!!.........

Shout outs to all my thinkers…….to each of you that put more merit into things than what should really be…..I pray that you all calm the F down and enjoy life…..everything that is said is not meant for you……and every action isn’t cause for a reaction……live life……love yourself…and have fun!!............

Love yall!!!


Church!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you truly need a cigarette...??? does that mean you are trying to stop....to know this makes me especially happy i am reading your blog lol

    ReplyDelete