Monday, April 12, 2010

RESERVATIONS AT A FAST FOOD JOINT

Howdy folks!!......how are you all doing today…..yes I know…I didn’t even attempt to do the video blog…….I was being lazy this weekend…well sort of…….how are you all doing today?.......did you even miss me a little??.......I didn’t think so…….its cool…..I missed yall!!!!!.......and I couldn’t wait to write…but seeing that I am at work a little longer, I decided to try to wait to write so that when I am finish, work is almost over for me/………I pray you all had a safe weekend……..I didn’t do much…..kicked it with Jayla and opened some doors………

So the ball is rolling….the plan is coming to fruition…very shortly folks, my comedy spectacular will be in effect…..this will not be for the faint at heart……this is something that I am looking forward to doing on a monthly basis…I have a meeting tonight with a club owner….pray for me…..I can admit I was in a rut for a split second…..not knowing what I was going to do next…but now I have a few ideas…..actually, a bunch of ideas…..I have been working for other people for so long, its become a habit……even when it comes to hosting……now I know I need to get my own night……do my own thing….and see if I can sink or swim……I love hosting and performing but the money is not what that is right now….and reality is, I need to get my worth…….so now, is the time…..either you sink or swim with Essential Entertainment……..

Am I bitter?....not in the least…but I have caught myself worrying about you all not coming to shows or if you are reading the blog……if you are too busy looking at the fly on the windshield, you will miss the traffic in front of you…….so I have to focus on my destination…….an I hope you guys continue this journey and come out and support……the music is still bumping….the ringtones are out…….the shows are everywhere…….all you need to do is take that chance to give your eyes and ears some much needed release from the norm……………

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!....why did I watch some of that “to catch a predator” series last night…….it was so sad…..now I know there is an answer for this question, but why would a grown ass man take, condoms, liquor, rope, duct tape, and an overnight bag to a 12 year old girls house??.........like seriously…what’s sexy about a 12 year old…….what is in their mind to want a girl that young……..and if I come to your house…wait…nevermind…I’m not coming to your house…..for NO REASON WHATSOEVER……….I don’t think I have anything in common with a 12 year old boy besides we both pee the same way…….I hope……..so ridiculous………

And why don’t we ever see women preying on young boys…..don’t get it twisted…its out there……..I don’t think we look at it in the same light as the other way around……but its some nasty grown women out here…best believe that……..

I haven’t talked about this subject much this year so I will touch on it very briefly……THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS WILL WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!!!........don’t think because they aren’t playing their best, that means they are doomed……they are resting themselves……..the Mavs don’t have a chance…..LeBron is not what that is………and the rest of the field…..jokes…..mark my words people……Kobe is not done yet……but the NBA season has been looking good…a lot of surprises and great players stepped up this year………

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

ALSO, THIS SATURDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT!!!......”WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO PART 2” WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT ROB’S BILLIARDS AND SPORTS BAR IN FT WORTH, TX……..13930 TRINITY BAR IS THE ADDRESS……….DOORS OPEN AT 9, SHOW STARTS AT 10…….IT WILL BE PACKED WITH SOME OF THE BEST ARTIST AROUND!!!.....IF YOU DON’T KNOW, YOU NEED TO BE THERE IN PERSON…COST IS $5 ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!....$5, CMON YOU DON’T HAVE IT??..........TRUST YOU WILL TOTALLY ENJOY YOURSELF…….

FYI: I put the address on here….don’t ask me for directions……google them!!!........it is not that hard….and I am not trying to be funny…..but it so much easier that way…..cause I don’t know where it is……and I don’t know when I am performing either!!!!......get there at 9, have some drinks with me, and enjoy the concert!!!!..........

Well, its not time to go yet…….but I think I have written enough…….I think……oh yeah…had some “talks” today with different people….I want yall to know I love you and everything is going to be okay……..don’t worry about so-called friends, especially if they cant build you up…why are we so pessimistic??........I do wonder……..how many times have we truly gotten good advice from someone……does that mean they are hating?.....I’m just asking……….

I love this quote for the day……and here it is for you…….Rika’s Quote for the Day………….

“Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship”

Pride is a mother….and sometimes……I have learned…nobody is right…..and nobody has to be………love covers a multitude of things……..if we let it……..

I have another quote my girl Alsace sent me as well…………….

“I can have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge”

Stop worrying folks about how somebody did you and for the rest of your days, you are examining their character….get over it and move on…….life is more important than us wasting our time worrying about something inconsequential……….

Shouts outs to my girl Tamisa……she is starting her own Fortune 500 company and needs our support….now I am not racist…but I do believe in helping our own…we can go out and spend hundreds on “name brand” fashions, why not where someone that we know and can relate to…her company is called J’Niche Fashions…….the least you can do is check it out…….and I know her drive and passion…and I am here to endorse her…so if you would like to learn more about what she is doing, feel free to hit her up at: tamisa@jniche.net ………..in unity, there is strength…………

Whew!!....promise I’m done……….

Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment