Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PAPER, PLASTIC, OR ORIGAMI

I have done absolutely a lot of nothing today……how are you doing today??....im good…told I had bags under my eyes….but I promise I slept at least 5 hours last night…….and I took a powernap when I got home yesterday….man, that felt so good…….the day has gone by pretty fast and I am now awaiting my moment when I can log out and get to the crib……..even though I wont be there long…….

Tonight I will be hosting at Murphy’s for the T.A.M’s…….that’s Texas Artist movement 6 min showcase…….they will be giving away slots on their mixtape, studio time, as well as entry into other events they will be having…..the show starts at 10……and it $5 to get in and another 5 if you wanna perform…….come on out and get ya rhymes on….remember you only have 6 minutes to perform……….

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........ALSO IF YOU ARE UNDER 21 AND WANT TO PERFORM, YOU CAN!!!!.......ADMISSION FOR THE YOUNGINS IS $15…YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR A BRACELET SO WE CAN DIFFERIENTIATE BETWEEN THE TWO…….

Because of the discrepancy of last week, let me state the terms of the Open Mic…..it will last for 7 weeks….we will have 6 winners and on the 7th week, we will have our finals…if you win the preliminary round, you will get a featured slot the next week and you are automatically entered into the finals……if you win tomorrow night, you do not win $250…….OKAY??!......sheesh!!!...........

What are the purpose of hints?......aren’t those just for game shows??......I ask because I am getting tired of using them and I am getting tired of them being handed to me…….I didn’t ask for them…….kinda like a fast food restaurant……..they give this and tell you it’s the same thing in the picture…no its not…its smaller…….it doesn’t look as juicy…….and it does fill me up….if you got something to say, SAY IT!!..........

Got a phone call today about getting paid shows………YIPPIE!!!!.........then I was told I have to pay to get paid…….AWWWWW!!!!........I got too excited way too quick…….but who knows??.....the way God has been blessing me, I may have a check in my mailbox when I get home that will cover the amount…..and I know if I am able to perform at the gig, I will definitely have the band behind me….who needs a voice over track??........I needed to do something else since the producer I made most of the songs with don’t want to give me just the beats…….that’s mature, I know…….hating……but once again, God blesses those that are blessings……….

Why do I wonder why……………

I almost forgot…………….HAPPY 420 EVERYBODY!!!....WHOOOO-HOO!!!!!!.........

Okay, I’m back……..I often wonder why I think about if people think everything I write is about me…….its easy to say that people want to create news or situations……but why do I choose to defend myself at times or even articulate that its not about me………I write because I think………I think because I am living…and I don’t see anything wrong with that……..I felt that my blogs do give enough insight on my life without giving all…….I have clearly refrained from certain topics but yet when I do display characteristics of those topics, I must be talking about myself…….negative…..I talk about life….I do talk about things, I hear…or see……or even been apart of….but not now………life is so wonderful to me and I appreciate everything that happens….even when I was a nervous wreck last week, I still had some joy in the struggle….I should have had more…….but what can I say…I’m working on my faith game…….talking and living are TWO different things……..

Do I want to get Popeye’s tonight for a dollar……or do I want to cook Pork Chops….decisions, decisions……….

Well, I have successfully allowed myself to spend too much time rambling….good job ship……..big ups to my DJ…….DJ LADY JA-ROQ!!!!........FREE JA-ROQ!!!!!.......

And now for the one and only………..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………

“Fall seven times, stand up.”

I had to think about this one for a minute…then I realized the first time you fall, you are already standing up……shhh!!!....don’t talk about me……..

Shout outs to my girl KD…I hope you are doing better love……understand I am praying for you and I have a lot of smiles on my face because of you…..your heart is made of gold and I want you to know that God sent me an angel………..

And Danielle…..I am happy that your surgery went well today……it wasn’t about me doing a good deed….I was obligated……after all God has don for me, I would have been a horrible person not to assist you……..lets take over the world!!!!!.............

Love yall!!!!!!!!



Church!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that was so sweet...thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guy..the well wishes are greatly appreciated... And I'm ready to take this world by storm...New lease on life...Got to do something with it!

    ReplyDelete