Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AN INTERVENTION FOR MY INTERVENTION

Sooo…I get back from lunch and a woman passes out right by my desk…not trying to be funny but it was the one with the eyebrows…….please pray for her……you never know what a person is going through……and if the ambulance have to come, then take that as serious…….what’s disturbing is the amount of window shoppers that come around looking like we in a zoo……I had to tell one of my co-workers to help me watch my tongue…..I so don’t like when people do that…just for the sole purpose of trying to get a story to tell everybody else in the building…..sounds like the media doesn’t it???.........

DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

Yes, it still feels funny not going to an open mic tonight…..but hey, growth is what growth is……this may be a better move for us in the long run so I am still excited about it….need more people to come out……new more acts to come perform…..I never knew it was so hard to give away $250!!!........

As soon as it gets halfway hot, here comes the summer dresses and open toe shoes…..I hope it rains!!!!.........and some women….I’m only saying this to some…need to wait until they get their feet done before they wear sandals and the such…..feet look like they walking on S.O.S. pads……….

Well……today is March 30th……..it is my mother’s birthday……yeah, I did call her…she didn’t answer but I did my part…….and im not saying that to be funny……I barely call people…so if I remember tonight, I will call again….if I don’t remember…she says she reads my blogs…..SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!......watch this be one that she doesn’t read……

On a serious note though folks…..if your life has been anything like mine, forgive…..let bygones be bygones……no pain is permanent unless we let it…..true, our relationship has not been the grandest……that does not take away her being the most instrumental woman in my life…….she is my mother….and my wish is that one day we will be able to enjoy each other as get along in peace and harmony………

So last night I am watching Wrestlemania…again….and all of a sudden it goes off….in the middle of the match!!!!...so I go back to my DVR recordings to start it again and its not there!!!....iii am so uber upset right now…..I didn’t even get a chance to systematically dissect all the matches!!!........ima call Time Warner today and see if they can restore it…I still have last years Wrestlemania recorded…….I don’t play about my wrestling……..

Got a quote for today…it’s from my girl Alsace…one of the hottest females artist in the world today…..yeah Rika wasn’t on her job…again….but I wont let it bring down my spirits……..


“To do more for the world than the world does for you- that is success”

Guess I’m a failure right now……the world does a lot for me…….right now……….

Please……it’s a joke……..no sympathy emails……….

But I do want you to check me out: www.reverbnation.com/spaceshipohayses ......the best music in the world happens right there………

Well I am about to get out of here…….shout outs to my homie Ms. Henderson………I always know, no matter what that at least one person is keeping up with me on my blogs…..and I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart……..

Love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment