Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP WHINO

Yall should hear this rain!!!!......well, if you are in Dallas then you hear it….im at work and it feels like something off 2012……..knew I shouldn’t have watched that movie……how are you all doing today?........I’m doing pretty good today….thought I was going to come into work early……but I didn’t…….I have a very good reason though…..so I am still here…dreading these last few hours….hoping that by the time I get ready to leave, this rain would have ceased………

So last night, I start on my new song…..yeah, shipper has a new classic about to drop…the title right now is tentative…….don’t even want to say what it is because I am not that excited about it…….I have to truly listen to the chorus to get a good feel of what the song title will be…….told someone in the studio last night that writing music is a drug to me…….once I start, its hard to stop……realized that I haven’t been in a studio since before No Preservatives was released….that’s crazy!!!!......once I start hearing beats, so many thoughts and ideas come to my head……..so now I have to find a place to put them all down……shhhh!!!!...another album on the horizon????............

So I was watching Extreme Makeover: Broke Folks Edition the other night…….if you don’t know the concept of the show, they find people that are in critical need of new living arrangements and totally help them have their dream house……..or at least a complete upgrade…….the key is…getting them away from their current house long enough to build this new facility…….now as excited as these people are, they must have patience in allowing this TV show to do its job………these people know that they are in for a surprise but what good would it be if they tried to live in that new house before all the repairs and designing is complete………..

And this, my people is our lives…….more to the point, our businesses, our destiny, our tribulations……..sometimes, we see that end result……..we want so very badly to live in that big beautiful house of success and live as comfortable as possible……but its not possible if the house isn’t complete………what happens if you walk into that home and notice you are missing steps to go upstairs??.......now what is the point of having an upstairs……..lets say there is no windows………..walls haven’t been painted……….back yard full of nature………

See, I understand……Essential Entertainment is a part of me…..and I want so very badly to enjoy the fruits of my labor…..the thing I fail to realize at times is that my labor is not done………there are still things I need to pick up….things I need to add to my repo ire…things I need to throw away….and things I need to try……..as I continue to build this enterprise, I cant get impatient…….I can not allow myself to let the anticipation of my finished home ruin the process of building it…..it takes many people to build a home….and it takes just as many, in ratio, to build the foundations of our lives…..no, everyone we meet may not be for our benefit……and sometimes, we have to do things that seem like detours…….but even in a car…..not trying to use too many analogies, you have to remove an engine to get to the alternator……..get my drift?........

Lets all continue to love the building process of our souls as much as we wish for that completion…..its coming….and even then, we will still see places where repairs and upgrades may be needed……..they say patience is a virtue…..well so is a happy home……..

I know you haven’t received a text from me this week….that’s because this Smartphone is stupid….nah, but I don’t know how to send out mass texts yet…….I still need to sit down and attempt to read this book…..even I have to learn how to display patience…… but any who……….

TONIGHT!!!.....TONIGHT!!!!! TONIGHT!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

AND THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 27TH, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT…….SEASONED VETERANS SERIES AT THE LIQUID LOUNGE……DORRS OPEN AT 8………COME ON DOWN TO DEEP ELLUM…..IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SPACESHIP OHAYSES LIVE IN CONCERT, YOU ARE MISSING A TREAT!!!.........THE LIQUID LOUNGE IS LOCATED AT 2800 MAIN STREET ….DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!...........

I would love to see everybody out this Saturday……I really haven’t performed much in the last few months so this is a nice chance for me to re-kindle with the audience and it gives you a chance to see me perform….on a weekend even!!!!!..........

I just realized I didn’t get a quote today….WHATSUPWITDAT???............

Oh well…still have a quote though………………….

“We are no longer happy as soon as we wish to be happier”

Ever felt like that at work?.......as soon as you start looking for a new job, everything at your old job sucks……even in relationships…..start talking to someone new and everything your old companion does irritate you……watch that…grass isn’t always greener…..and if it is, it might be fake……hell sometimes there isn’t any grass on the other side…I’m just saying………..

Shout outs to my girl Chips Ahoy….yeah, I got a nickname for you…….I appreciate you reading everyday…..and my mans Blaze Won…….Google that name……I guarantee he is somewhere on some website killing some innocent cat with his spit……..that’s hip hop for lyrics mortals…………

Okay I am out of here…..

Love yall!!!!!!!!


Church!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment