Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I CAN DO IT WITH NO HANDS!!!

Have no fear!!....Spaceship Ohayses is here!!!.......how are you all doing today??......im doing well……..got to work on time…even though I am ready to go already…but I have been working hard….they gave us new accounts to work…new people…new attitudes…same excuses……I love it…….I didn’t know we were in a recession!!...I have been broke all my life….nothing changed for me……..besides that, life is grand…….and the countdown is on!!!................

6 more days until my 30th!!!!!........once again….WOW!!!!!.........

So I was talking to a manager today and while he was saying a sentence this long piece of spit fell out of his mouth……..and what does he do??.......he sucks it back up in his mouth…….the nerve of him……..he didn’t even know until it touched his chin….I was so grossed out…..gave me the bubbles……..

TONIGHT PEOPLE!!!...ROUND THREE OF DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…….AT MURPHYS PLACE….9410 WALNUT STREET…DOORS OPEN AT NINE….SHOW STARTS AT 10……..TONIGHT, ALSACE AND TREE DOGG WILL DOUBLE MAIN EVENT THE SHOW………..$3.50 WELLS ALL NIGHT!!!...........THIS IS THE GREATES OPEN MIC OF ALL TIME!!!...BRING YA SELF…BRING YA FRIENDS…AND BRING YA TALENTS!!!!...........

So we pretty much have the weekend in order…..flyers should be ready by tomorrow……if you need anything designed or printed up, make sure you holla at ya boy…GreenScreen Photography offers fabulous pictures at very low prices…….

Ok, enough promotion…..Friday night, Spaceship Ohayses will be performing live at the Ice Bar….$10 admission……..downtown Dallas, right next to the Ultra Lounge…….Saturday, we will be holding a bowling tournament at an alley TBD…if you want to partake in the tournament, please let me know…..Saturday night, myself, along with my man Cato, and in junction with Allure Entertainment will be having a VIP party at Sting…..off the Tollway and Arapaho…..Sunday, the Essential Entertainment family will be going to a local church, followed by a birthday bar-b-que with Spaceship……..this will be an invitation only event….

More details to come in the following days……..

I don’t like seating right here!!.....my boss has been on my back all day…these women been talking and gossiping all day…..and the one that sits in front of me draws her eyebrows on and the longer she is at work, the more they disappear…..I know what time of the day it is by how much eyebrow she has……and it is taken me so long to blog…ima have to think fast……because sitting here is going to create some late blogs or early blogs……and if I would have written this earlier, I would not have had a positive blog…that the greatness of life…the things that may bother you one minute, can be a distant memory the next……….

So I have to clean up my house……I repeat….I HAVE TO CLEAN UP MY HOUSE!!!!......just found out that my sister and my cousin and their boyfriends will be staying with me while they are here……so now I have no choice……..I thought they were going to get a hotel room…….but I would prefer for them to be there anyway…as long as they don’t try to get any cutty in my house!!!!....then you will see some smoke in the city………….

Well it’s almost checkout time……so you know what it is…….Rika’s Quote of the Day……

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”

We all heard this quote again……but we act like we don’t believe it………we need to…….appreciate the struggle…..even when you exercise your muscles hurt……..

Well I am out of here…shout outs to my girl Skye….hope you are feeling okay!!!....will I see you and Armani Saturday??..........I miss you so…I can’t stand this new seat!!!!!!

Love yall!!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment