Monday, March 1, 2010

PLEASE FOLLOW THE EXIT SIGNS TO THE ENTRANCE

Good afternoon to all…..how are you doing on this rainy day….boy the sun sure tricked us this weekend!!.......had great weather all weekend, and then…….BOOM!...I knew it because I got comfortable in my sleep…….got dressed, open the door and there was the rain!!........been sleepy all day….ready to go home but I have to work at least 10 hours everyday this week…….

I must admit I am kind of perturbed right now…..why is that people older than you think they say whatever they choose to you…but when you hit them with a comeback, you are the one being disrespectful???........I had a woman at work trying to charge me up and I promise, it took everything in me to bite my tongue…….my grandmother taught me better…but that was years ago…..eventually, that “respect your elders” montage is not going to be applicable……hell, I am becoming an elder myself!!.........

So the countdown is on…..by this time next week, I would have hit a new decade…30……boy I tell ya…….if I could get a nickel from everybody that said I wouldn’t make it to 30, I would be able to eat at the Cheesecake Factory…….or I would be a millionaire…….either way, there would be sad faces…and there probably still are…..especially the ones that wanted to kill me back in the day……it just shows how good God’s grace is………its easy to look back and see all the tribulations and failures, but as I attempt to recollect my joys, there are so many……I have truly been blessed to live the life I live……..and it has only just begun……..

By this time next year, my youth center WILL be up and running……..\

Why you all haven’t became a follower yet…. www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com ……….its not that hard kiddos!!!........

TONIGHT!!!.......DEREKDAIDER PRESENTS……….LIVE AT TAJ MAHAL!!!......CALLING ALL ARTIST AND INDUSTRY PEOPLE!!!!.......THIS IS THE NEW MONDAY NIGHT SPOT……….701 ELM STREET IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS…DOORS OPEN AT 10……….LETS START YOUR WEEK RIGHT……ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IS THAT YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL BE SOMEWHERE…HMMMMMMMM!!...........

AND TOMORROW NIGHT IT GOES DOWN AT THE ORIGINAL OPEN MIC!!!.....DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE……..YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!...MURPHYS PLACE….9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS!!!.....DOORS OPEN AT 9….SHOW STARTS AT TEN…………THIS WEEK, WE WILL HAVE A DOUBLE FEATURE WITH TREE DOGG AND ALSACE ROCKING THE CROWD…..$3.50 DRINKS AND THE BEST MCS IN THE METROPLEX TAKING THE STAGE!!!......EITHER YOU ROLLING WITH US….OR GET ROLLED OVER!!!!!.........

I haven’t even spoke about yesterday…..and I shouldn’t due to the mass amount of texts and emails I have been getting asking, “how was the program”……..this is one of my flaws…….if you weren’t there, why are you asking about……but I know this is something I have to get better at……so for those that did miss it…..for acceptable reasons and those that just don’t care…..IT WAS AWESOME!!......God truly took a hold of the program and made it very sensational…….I don’t want to say everybody’s name on here…..due to possible spelling errors……but for all that were part of the program…THANK YOU….for those in attendance……THANK YOU…….next year, will be bigger and better!!!!!..........

Stay tuned for the agenda for my birthday weekend…….

And now…….Rika’s Quote of the Day………….

“You can not discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

How many people do you know scared to move away from their family……hell, how about just move out of their parents house…….or scared to take hold of their dream…sometimes you have to distance yourself and move around to find new adventures and a new world……….

Shout outs to all my Europeans….you can rest now…..Black History Month is over……..

Love yall!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment