Friday, February 26, 2010

SIMON HAS LARYNGHITIS!!!!

Ugh!!!...I have the worse headache…….I have had it since I came back to work from Macaroni Grill……I don’t think it’s the food….I am going to blame it on sleep deprivation…..and probably lack of eating….but im good….I may be able to rest tomorrow afternoon…maybe….and looking at the calendar, Wednesday may be a good night to chill out as well!!!.....so how are you all doing today??......are you all ready for the weekend?.........do you all have big plans??......what about Sunday???....if not, I have an idea!!!..........

THE ESSENTIAL BLACK HISTORY PROGRAM IS THIS SUNDAY!!!.........ITS AT THE ARLINGTON PARK REC CENTER IN WEST DALLAS….1505 RECORD CROSSING ROAD…DALLAS TX 75235……..THE PROGRAM IS FROM 3-5……..PLEASE BRING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO THIS EVENT AS WE CELEBRATE BALCK HISTORY MONTH……….

I am getting so excited about this event…I have a feeling everyone will do an awesome job…….just hoping everyone is on their A game……..

I have a pet peeve…people that text and cant spell…no, im not saying they misspell a word…im talking about the word they send is totally different……someone just texted me about some music…told him I was at work……he says “okay. Hit me when you get throw”……WTF?......im thinking he meant to say through…….im going to go ahead with that……….

So last night, I hit the club and NBA star Joe Johnson is in there…..of course, he gets flocked by the people in there and I am fighting with myself should I even take the time to introduce him to the Incredible…..I decide to…it wont hurt…my pride almost stopped me though……but indeed I went and spoke…got his info to email him some of my music…..and chopped it up a bit…it was cool…he was a peaceful guy……not really basking in the limelight of being an NBA player and very approachable…….I pray this is the start of something great....you never know who may like your music or hosting style but I am realizing not to let my ego take blessings from me……..

You can lead a horse to water…..but you cant make them drink…..everyone probably has heard that and I am going through it now…..building Essential Entertainment is hard work…..and I am ready for this task…but are those that want to be apart of this movement??......its easy to affiliate yourself with something you think is good…it’s a another thing to be active in that movement……I was getting frustrated by some of the people within the organization not putting their best foot forward to make this program a success…..but with the event only being 3 days away…..actually two…….less than 48…….I know I have to do all I can to make it a success regardless…….now what is their reaction going to be when they realize they are not part of the program….the yesterday me would have take that into consideration…..the today me doesn’t care…its not my fault you miss practices…not my fault you don’t call to see what’s going on…not my fault you haven’t worked on your material…not my fault you are mad that the show went on……..now, its about weaning out the negative….no matter how hard it is……

And even after the black history program, I have to turn to another event…..my birthday…oh lord……and im figuring im going to have to figure out the itinerary for that as well……..ugh!!!......run the streets all day, I can sleep when I die!!!.........

Last day of the month and I am currently in the #2 position at work…..I am so not happy about that…..but I did go to lunch with the Vice President of the company today…and it was a nice experience…she seemed to truly listen to us ad the things we had to say about the company....how to improve…how to be more efficient…….what things don’t we like…and she wrote them down…….I figured it would be a one sided lunch with my focus only on my plate……..but indeed I was satisfied by today’s events……I even had cheesecake……why was it so good too!!!...fresh strawberries…yummy!!!!....I may have to get me another piece when I get off work……….

Well I am about to stop writing for the day……today will be the last black history quote for the month…..I do want to thank Rika for continually finding nuggets to inspire me and help me remember where I came from……

TANGENT…..you ever have someone call you that you have no clue who they are??......

So now!!......Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………………..

“The time is always right to do something right.”

From the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr………………….

Okay, I can’t take this anymore…now my eyes hurt!!!!.....they are so heavy!!!!..........

Don’t forget to make the transition and become a follower: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

Shout outs to my man Sleepy…..I hope all is good with you fam…let me know when you coming to the D…..im waiting, sweets up!!!!...........

Love yall!!!


Church!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment