Monday, February 15, 2010

I LIKE IT...BUT NO RING!!!......HERE'S A PROMISE BRACELET!!

Hmmmmmm….so now the city of Dallas can return to its normalcy….if it ever was normal……prices go back down……clubs aren’t that packed……..cops can continue to do nothing……ahhhh!!........there is no place like your second home……..how are you all doing today?.....did you all enjoy spending all that money this weekend??...did you enjoy being around all these people??........and did you simply enjoy that the All-Star Weekend was in Dallas?...........myself, call me dead beat tired…had some fun this weekend…..but you know people sure know how to mess up a clean kitchen!!!..........

Who won the All-Star game?.....Shipper has no clue!!!........

There is a topic I do want to address………it’s a term a lot of us have heard and put into context…..but what I saw this weekend was something totally different than what the majority of the public is used to…….there are a “group” of people that long for attention……long to feel important……and long for some quality time…..they are called groupies……now groupies are usually a click of women that want to hang around someone with celebrity status or a person with known clout…..maybe they want to get in the club…maybe they want to ride on the tour bus….steal a kiss and pass out there phone number…….this weekend though, I saw an epidemic….a new breed of groupies took over……and it was sad…….one of the worst sites I have ever seen in my life……these groupies were……..MEN……..

(in my New Orleans voice)…bay-bay!!!!....when I tell you that more men were trying to hang around celebrities more than women, I would be telling you an understatement…….im not saying that all these men had man crushes on the celebs…….but im not paying $200 to see Diddy……im not standing by VIP so that Carmelo can shake my hand…….I don’t need an autograph, a picture, or a piece of lint from their pocket…….it was a tough pill to swallow……to see my fellow man, salivating over celebrities like it was the in thing to do….thinking about it now, it was the in thing to do this weekend……….

7 days until Jayla’s birthday!!!......I cant believe my baby is turning 4…….wow…..I have been a daddy for so long…I think im ready for number two…..Stephanie told me if I have another child, she is going to put me on child support to make sure she get her cut…aint that about a b-!!!...........now I have to figure out what to get her…..I’m excited about it because for the first time in a month, I will actually have a paycheck!!!.....you may be asking yourself, “what do you mean?”…..LONG STORY……..but God is good and I have had provision for this month…it has been rough though…….

I cant talk about it specifically…..for confidential reasons…but I received some very exciting news at work today…….it was a blessing and I am so happy right now…when my Operations Manager called me in her office, I was nervous……by the time I left her office, I had to go outside and give God the glory………I thank him so much…he is teacher me how to be a diligent worker and not to complain……now if I can take that into Essential Entertainment…..easier said than done……..

Folks need to stop getting mad when they text me in the middle of the day and I don’t respond……HELLO!!!!!....IM AT WORK MORON!!!!...........

DON’T FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!.....ROUND TWO OF DJ-LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!!........BRING YOUR BUTTS TO MURPHYS PLACE!!!!...9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS….LOCATED ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE………DOORS OPEN AT 9…SIGN UP STARTS AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10…….THIS IS A MUST BE EVENT!!!.....IT IS THE BEST OF THE BEST SO BRING YOU’RE A-GAME……..

…..AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT MS KITTY’S BIRTHDAY BASH THIS SATURDAY AT ROLLS ROYCE…..OFF SKILLMAN STREET…..IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO A PRETTY KITTY PARTY, YOU ARE SO MISSING OUT!!!!!!..........

Almost forgot……..happy valentine’s day!!!!.....eventually, this holiday will become non-existent….that is my dream……..it leaves involved chicks hungry for gifts and single chicks emotionally wrecked……..men are doomed on this day like the third day of a missed cycle…….but until then, I will mourn peacefully………

Well lets get to it….im about to leave very shortly….but for now…..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“Darkness can not drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate; only love can do that.”

This is a quote from the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Well I am so out of here……shout out to Allure Entertainment for putting on an awesome weekend…….lets make this world crumble at our knees fam!!.......I want to shout out all my followers on BlogSpot: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com and also to anyone that has downloaded the album……..if you haven’t, I understand your loyalty………

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment