Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SPOILED MILK IN THE FRESH FOODS SECTION

Boy what a day!!!.....how are you all doing?......don’t ask me because I don’t know……..but I guess I am ready…for the rest of the week……..All Star…and God has made it so I will have something to do everyday!!!.......wow!!!.....and then work?......and sleep?.......not going to happen……..but its what I want to do….I am so ready for it…….got some things to get off my mind…….and some things I am going to keep inside…….

TONIGHT AND TOMORROW I WILL BE AT CARPE DIEM HOSTING ALL STAR CELEBRITY EVENTS!!!!...........YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THESE!!!......1301 MAIN STREET RIGHT NEXT TO THE SKYE BAR!!!........ALOT OF GUEST WILL BE IN THE BUILDING….ALLURE ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE IN THE BUILDING…AND OF COURSE, ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE IN THE BUILDING!!!......DOORS OPEN AT 9……GET THERE EARLY…..IT WILL BE AN EXTRAVANGANZA!!!!.........

THIS FRIDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE AT THE “GARDEN OF EDEN” CELEBRITY BOWILING EVENT AT USA BOWL AND LOUNGE OFF 35 AND COMPOSITE!!.....THIS IS EVENT IS HOSTED BY KEBN RADIO!!!.......TICKETS ARE ONLY $35……….FROM 8-12……YES, I WILL BE PERFORMING……GROWN AND SEXY WILL BE IN THE BUILDING……

I will give more information on my weekend events probably tomorrow…or you can hit me back for details…….as you can see, im trying to rub elbows with big stars….time for games are over son!!!....C’MON SON!!!!!...........

So we received the final stats at work today….and I did end up #1 last month!!...WHOO-HOO!!!.....im very excited about it as you all know due to my December…..I sucked!!.......so I had to bounce back and make sure I showed them it was only a glitch………

Question for my fellas?.......how do you know when a woman is your soul mate??......not just someone you want to be with, but someone that was made for you…..actually made from you??........and why do we deny it when it’s right in front of our face??..........

Why did I mess up my knee last night……I have a recommendation…if you are drunk and not able to completely hold yourself together, don’t scare a bouncer!!!......they may push you off balance and mess up one of your extremities!!!.......I woke up in so much pain…its getting better but I know 15 drinks is out of my limit……

Speaking of being drunk!!!....I had so much fun last night!!!!!.......its really good to see people that don’t come often anymore….Duwan J was in the building….JaVon and Misti Blue came out….my man Drama even showed his face…….I had a ball!!.....you all make sure you come out and support the movement…….I don’t know what open mic you all are going to, but ask anybody……(that’s not a hater)…….and they will tell you…..EVERY TUESDAY, MURPHY’S IS THAT PLACE TO BE!!!..........


So I was looking at my calendar today…..26 days until my birthday…..30 years old….damn!!...I know right…God is so good……if you would have placed a bet on that happening 15 years ago, most people would have taken the under…..its amazing that God has allowed me to grow into the man I am today….and I’m still growing....that’s the fun part…..knowing he is not done with me……so its looking like I am going to have a party the whole weekend of March 4th-7th………yeah, im starting on a Thursday……..and on the 8th…not sure if you will see me at work…….

And my daughter’s birthday is the 22nd this month…..can’t believe she is about turn 4……..yeah she is getting so big…and it’s so cool…..until the birthday party……..

Well, we are about to have a quick meeting…don’t know why at 8 at night…but hopefully it will let my day go by faster………so without further ado……Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“God gives nothing to those that keep their arms crossed.”

This is an old African proverb…..you have to be willing to receive the blessings he has for you…….don’t be scared…He is the Almighty after all………

Major league love to my girl Santos…..she is at Pappadeux’s celebrating her birthday as we speak…wish I could be there but of course I am at work…….happy birthday to you…I love you like a sister…and thank you for supporting me………

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment