Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HE NUMBER TWO'D ON MY ONES

ITS TUESDAY PEOPLE!!....AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN!!!.........IT GOES DOWN AT MURPHYS PLACE TONIGHT……WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY ANOTHER $250 TO THE HOTTEST MC IN DALLAS….9410 WALNUT STREET..ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE……..DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT TEN……IT DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST COME ROUND HERE!!!........

How are you all doing today??......myself…I can honestly say I feel horrible……haven’t had a good night sleep this week....haven’t made it to work on time….and I have so much to do….the more you have to do, the more important sleep is…and I am learning that the hard way……why haven’t I been able to sleep you ask?........I have no clue……its not like I’m up playing bejeweled all night……..I got the highest score on my friend list…….just think I am worrying about taking over the world and not knowing how anymore…..my lines are getting blurry…….

They say its hard out here for a pimp…nah….its hard out here for a man trying to do things the right way……..and being in the entertainment game is so much like politics…….we hear that saying but some people don’t really understand…….smiling in people faces you don’t like…….having to answer asinine questions…..doing things you don’t want to do….I told my Ja-Roq today I need a vacation…but I cant go anywhere….I got too many people depending on me……I have to smile when I want to frown….laugh when I want to cry and work when I want to sleep……and then you do all that and still be on the bottom of the emotional totem pole…….I was asked if I have mourned over my grandmother yet…hell I don’t have time……..

I cooked last night though…..lasagna….salad….garlic bread…..and banana pudding……yeah it wasn’t a lot but it did the trick…I need to learn to cook more because being immobile means I cant go grab lunch or even go home like I would want to……I don’t get that pit stop to recharge my batteries…..I’m just here....all day……looking at the animals in the zoo……..eventually, if you stay in the zoo long enough, you will start to smell like the animals…….

Now if a cross eyed person is talking and you answer because you thought they were looking at you….should I feel bad? Or should they have better eye contact??........

And why is it before women have “the surgery”, they will wear anything and not care about how they look under their clothes or out in public…but oh, once they have “the surgery”, now they become all insecure about their bodies???......isn’t that the point of toning…….getting fat sucked out of you does not automatically make you fine…you still have to work at it!!!!......

And be careful about people that say they “got your back”……they may want to be close so they can stab you first…….when they are behind you, they hope you don’t turn around and see what they are really doing…..because if they had your front, you would truly know what they are capable of……..

These aren’t quotes…just thoughts I have…..and why do women borrow other women shoes…I know they are not yours because you look like a size 7…those shoes are a 9…….why all the extra space??...is that a safety valve……or do you hide contraband there?......or did your feet have “the surgery” too?........I’m just asking……..

Don’t forget about Carpe Diem tomorrow…Spaceship Ohayses will definitely be in the building for that……1301 Main Street….doors open at 9……please come on out…we will be giving away $500 to the hottest artist…WAIT A MINUTE??!!!...WHY AM I HOSTING AND NOT PERFORMING??!!

AND THIS FRIDAY I WILL BE PEERFORMING AT THE GARDEN OF EDEN CELEBRITY BOWLING EVENT AT USA BOWL & LOUNGE…TICKETS ARE $35…….IF YOU NEED SOME, GET AT ME….YOU CAN ALSO BUY THEM THROUGH PAYPAL…JUST TELL EM SPACESHIP SENT YA!!!....I CANT WAIT FOR THIS EVENT…BOWLING AND PERFORMING…NOW ALL IT NEEDS IS ALL YOU CAN EAT CHITLINGS!!!.........

I don’t know if I ever mentioned this before……but I hate forwards…..I am not sending a text to 50 people in 5 minutes just so Jesus wont strike me down…..he sent that to you…not me…don’t put your burdens on Shipper!!!........

Okay….almost done for today…..this aint cool staying so late…..I’m ready to go!!!!....but first……Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

A quote from Coretta Scott King…….don’t spend your time holding grudges….they are heavy…make you tired and weary……


I need everyone to pray for Essential Entertainment’s own Wyze……she tragically lost her cousin yesterday and we need all your prayers for her during this time…..they were very close and she was going to see them soon…….keep her lifted in this time of need……

Please become a follower…… www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com ………..this won’t last forever……….

Love yall!!!!



Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment