Thursday, February 18, 2010

BLOGGING ON A BUDGET

Women will say anything to try to get an answer won’t they???....lmao!!!.......how are you all doing?.....yeah I am here…had a rough day but God is definitely the head of my life and I am grateful…….couldn’t really blog today at work……had a “training” class all afternoon and didn’t get back to my desk…….got home and Time Warner said “you been free too long”……..so I had to make something happen…….on top of that, I had to bribe Jayla an extra gift just to get her to talk to me………but its good…….blessings come from all shape and sizes………….

Need to hurry up with this blog…but im watching wrestling……the Pope D’Angelo Dinero just got his ass whooped by Ric Flair and AJ Styles……….I was talking to Jayla and it just so crazy that my daughter is about to be four…..four?!!!.....man time flies…….she was walking down my stairs the other day and I was just thinking about how she was this fat baby that I had no clue how I was going to raise…..to this beautiful princess that is too smart for her own good…….Stephanie and their family have done a great job raising her……..I do my part but let’s be honest…she is there most of her life….im like a mini vacation for her………but the love she shows me is awesome…….its kinda cool to be someone’s role model……..

So no big trades in the NBA….yeah I know Antwan Jamison and Tracy McGrady got traded, but seriously………neither team is challenging the Lakers……and yes, I do mean the cavs as well………I really don’t know about LeBron winning a championship no matter where he goes and who he gets on his team……pay attention to him…he is still immature……….he’s funny and a great personality but I don’t think he has what it takes to win a championship……….there’s one in every generation……….
Did I tell yall my company gave me a paperweight yesterday??.....it has my name on it and everything…..says “Top Performer”………yeah me!!..............

So I’m getting ready for this Black History Program and let me say this…….LADY B SMOOVE, GET AT ME!!........KIA D!!!....I NEED NEPHEWS NAME………..I am so bad at calling people I needed to say that…….but I realized I am a slacker…..yeah, Spaceship has flaws….I work better under pressure and that’s not a good thing…if I can work well under pressure, why can’t I work even better in a timely fashion……I was thinking about HT today and how he says communication is so key……but yet, I haven’t talked to him in about a week…..my focus is to better organize…even if I have to take the initiative in my endeavors….Essential Entertainment sinks or swims with me…..this is my focus………..so if you don’t hear from me, im probably working………

Well, just wanted to check in….oh I almost forgot…why I see this woman at work and her shoes were so big……..they were on the step behind her??........she was upstairs before her shoes……..and then I heard her say, “my shoes are so big?!”…….I asked her why but she didn’t answer…………hmmmmm………….
No quote…….my only shout out is to the people that are followers on BlogSpot……..become a follower…….
www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

and there is a new video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses

Love yall!!!!!
Church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment