Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'M WHAT DAT IS NICCA!!

I don’t know how this is going to work…….im tired, im crunk, im sleepy, im hungry, and its snowing……for All Star Weekend…….how are you all doing today?.....hope you all are safe this weekend…..I must say that now because I don’t even know if I will blog again this weekend……it is my intention……but we know how I get when things are crazy……..and my free time is going to be very limited……..

Hot show last night at Carpe Diem….it is so funny how cats always think they get robbed when they don’t win…now last night was by crowd votes…..if you didn’t bring enough people…OR…..your people didn’t cheer for you, that’s your fault…….if you lose because people don’t cheer for you, that’s your fault……its amazing how grown people act like kids when they don’t get there way…..and then they want you to care about them……that’s one thing myself as well as industry cats look at…..are you a whiner?......these cats out here with Kanye-it is……….sometimes you just don’t win……hell, I never get in the competitions and I think I would wreck everybody in Dallas!!!!........

Yeah I said it…..sometimes I have to remind folks I’m and artist as well…..don’t let this hosting thing fool you……..God just blessed me to be abundantly talented……

Now speaking of whiners and complainers….last night we had a 19 year old artist come out and perform…his name was…….

****SPECIAL REPORT!!!! ALSACE WIL LBE AT MURPHY’S THIS TUESDAY!!!....THE DOCTOR FINALLY RELEASED HER!!!!...THANK GOD!!!********

His name was 20/20……and he was blind……now of course he came to win, but do you think he has time to worry about crowd participation…..the young man was excellent……..and he is blessed….he was there with mom and friends…….we mope about so many things that don’t matter….he is just blessed to be able to have some of his senses that work……after seeing that, who are we to complain about anything……

You know what’s crazy??.......how so many artist call me during the day……and then they ask that one question…”what you doing?”……IM AT WORK!!!......oh my bad…but then they keep talking….its cool if you don’t know…but some of yall know I have a corporate…….and I need to keep my job……I guess its part of my work.....I love it though…rather have them call then not…….then I wouldn’t be as important…….

FUNNY HOWFOLKS CAN CALL YOU ABOUT NEGATIVE THINGS BUT WHEN SOMETHING IS NEEDED FOR GROWTH, THERE IS NO RESPONSE!!..........IT IS DISTURBING TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY GOT LOVE FOR YOU REALLY DON’T…….OH I GUESS THAT’S THAT “I GOT YOUR BACK” SYNDROME…………

I am so ready to go home…..but before I go, I do have a quote…..Rika hasn’t been at work the past few days and I hope she is alright…….but Joyia receives quotes as well…..and I really like them…and I decided to have a substitute…..

“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep. For every dream proceeds the goal.”

Shout out to my girl Wyze……she is doing better after the sudden passing of her cousin.....your prayers mean a lot to her……and last night, she won the $500 contest at Carpe Diem……she broke down and cried and you could just feel everything she has been going through…….it was an awesome experience……

One more hour to go!!

Love yall!!!

Church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment