Friday, February 5, 2010

PERFORMING LIVE!!! AT A DEAF MAN'S CLUB!!

How are you doing today?......boy I have had a roller coaster ride these last 24 hours……got home from work yesterday with an eviction notice on my door…now I figure some of you are used to it…..and know how long you have until they pad lock your door…..I don’t…and I don’t want to know……but yes I have had it happen to me……not a good feeling to know everything behind that door is gone…..but I was able to get my rent paid…….and the weight is off my shoulders….for now……

“Soon, you need to realize what you need and not what you want”

No…that’s not a Rika quote ladies and gentleman…that’s a Stephanie quote…she told me this as she was bringing me back to work from lunch and paying rent……and it got me thinking…..am I really like this?......do I search for what I want and not what I know I need??........do I…for all intensive purposes…denying myself of happiness and therefore, lying to myself…..am I my own worse enemy??.......I never give Stephanie any credit for being smart…….or understanding this thing called life…but like my grandfather said….

“Even a blind squirrel can find a nut”

I hate the word luck……I believe its origin will tie directly into the origins of the word Lucifer……..I believe in blessings….being lucky means that you cant do it on your own…”Man, you are so lucky!!”…..no im not……im blessed….my talent is consistent…….my Father watches over me and gave me the ability to do the things that I am capable of…He gives me the strength to continue……..and push for greater journeys…….is fortunate the same as lucky?.......are the intentions of these words the same??........should I be upset or appalled when someone calls me lucky???........because you will rarely hear the term fortunate when it comes to a success……..

“aint nothing slick to an oil can….except a monkey wrench.”

I am learning to not feel sorry for who I am…..do I think I could be a better man?.......of course…what man doesn’t feel that way??......if he truly fits the description of a man and not just a male……..and I know that I have many flaws….some major and some minor……I am seeing a horrible pattern though….its like a mental war……with more than two enemies…..I have the old mentality of the hustler….growing up thinking no one cares about me and its survival of the fittest……I have the mature man that feels holding his tongue is nothing but a hindrance to both parties involved…….the party animal and entrepreneur dreamer that wants to go out on a limb, quit my job and ride this wave that is Essential Entertainment…….the hurt little boy that always wanted to be accepted....and the Christian young man that was groomed for this life by his grandparents…….

“forgive them Lord…..for they no not what they do.”

Why is it so easy to transfer negative energy but not positive?..........why do we make it a point to be suspicious instead of receptive??..........we question without accepting answers…….we say we love people but take them at their very worst…….life is crazy isn’t it??......I think we spend more time defending our consciousness than anything else…….we desire to live this fabulous life but continue to feed our mental with the nots, the donts, the cants, and the wont haves……but yet, we love the Lord…….we love our mates and our friends…..we just don’t trust that they love us in return…….

I have no clue the reason behind this blog……I just felt like letting my fingers think………I have a Rika Quote but I want you all to marinate on this today…….I feel a lot better and I guess that is the truly purpose of these blogs and the reason I write them………sometimes we put a microscope on our own lives for no reason……everyone goes through things…no one is perfect…but…we all strive for perfection……..yet adversity detours us from our greatness and we get frustrated…I get frustrated……

I need yall to pray for my big sis Lisa P…….her boyfriend was in a car accident today and when she called me, she had no clue of his status…..I have not heard from her since but I want her to be in you all prayers…….

And please become a follower of the blog today…… www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com


Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment