Monday, February 1, 2010

HANG A SIGN UP ON THE DOOR..........

sorry I'm late folks......left work early and had some things to do so I am now just getting to the money.......how are you all doing today???.......right now i am very frustrated....I'm trying to send out this text blast but my phone is so cheap.....it takes forever....i need to upgrade so i can do it more frequently.........keep people updated with all that's going on......but truly i haven't been doing much..........

this Black History program is consuming me right now....and that's a good thing.....now since i truly have a team behind me, its making me stand up and be a man.....i have to make more concrete decisions now..........today i had an epiphany...now i see how my boss feels......he has to say things to me and make decisions that he may not want to....or agree with......all he can hope for is that the person receiving it........in particular, me, looks at his heart and not just his mouth....even in a giving world, he is not going to sacrifice his job for mine........

things are pulling together and i forecast and very good turn out......

this phone is killing me!!...i am only on the D's.....but i have to multi-task............

i think what makes it so fun its that i love the burden on me........i love when my people stay on my butt about doing things......i know it may be funny to hear, but i feel i am one of those people that enjoy gratification and people paying attention to my work........don't micro manage me.....just keep me in line.....i know i have some of the ADHD stuff............

and my service in my house sucks..........

so we got the final "unofficial" stats today at work......i still was showing as #1....i pray i make it.......i really would like that accomplishment...........not just for the money, but for the opportunity to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!!"........i was been doubted last month....or December rather.......and i felt they didn't realize how much of a toll it set on me.....but I'm back with a vengeance baby!!!..........

for the first time in a while, I had Jayla all weekend.......and it was so much fun......but wow she talks alot.....i mean ALOT.......Friday she came over with her best friend....and i wouldn't blame her friend for being addicted to coffee by now.....Jayla worked her nerves......and she just sat there...got bullied and played.....cleaned her room and everything....thank God for that.........and then Saturday, Jayla was on a mission......a mission to make my ear bleed....and you know how you think, "okay, i play with her now, she will get tired and go play alone."......NO NO NO.....she wants to play until she drops........party like a rockstar?...nah......party like Jayla.........and then Sunday morning....why don't her momma tell her Chick Fil-A is not open for Sundays.......not only do i have to tell her no, i have to explain it through the cries...now daddy mean........daddy don't run Chick Fil-A??!!!....better get one of these microwavable pancakes and chill out!!.....Steph!!!......COME GET HER!!!.........

but it was fun...and I'm happy Stephanie was able to get some much needed rest.............

well i still need to finish these texts.....i think i am on the K's now......but before I go........Rika's Quote of the Day................

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

that is a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr........hey!!.....it is Black History Month!!.......better hurry and celebrate....we only have 27 more days!!!!........

shout out to my homegirl Kimesha........I'm happy to see you are well......how is the family.........and my bro Quentin......i still got my magnet!!!!...................

oh yeah...check this out!!.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHkAQh_lglc

AND BECOME A FOLLOWER..... WWW.SPACSHIPOHAYSES.BLOGSPOT.COM ...........IT TAKES LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!!!!..........

love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment