Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LONG DISTANCE MARRIAGE......SHORT TERM HEARTACHE

Greetings to all!!!...I hope you have had a joyful day and it was filled with positive energy and greatness……I am doing a lot better today……yesterday was hectic…..yesterday I was tired…DEAD tired……my face even showed it last night…..I couldn’t help it…it felt like my face was melting and I just wanted to go to sleep…..but I got home last night and got me a good night sleep and I felt 100% better this morning….wish I could have slept a little longer………

DON’T FORGET THIS SUNDAY IS THE ESSENTIAL BLACK HISTORY PROGRAM!!!.....IT WILL BE HELD AT THE ARLINGTON PARK REC CENTER……AND IT IS NOT IN ARLINGTON PEOPLE!!!...1505 RECORD CROSSING RD, DALLAS TX 75235….THATS WHAT GOOGLE MAPS ARE FOR!!!......THE PROGRAM IS FROM 3PM TO 5PM……COST IS $5 FOR ADULTS 16 AN OLDER, $3 FOR KIDS AGES 3-15, AND UNDER 3 IS FREE!!!.......THERE WILL BE FOOD!!.........WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!....AND WE WILL BE HOLDING RAFFLES…….I HOPE YOU BRING YOUR FAMILY OUT TO THIS EVENT!!!.........COME ON OUT AND SEE THIS THAT ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT IS MORE THAN MUSIC!!!.........

I am so excited about Sunday….it seems like I have something to do every weekend…..whether its business related or not…..some days, its like I don’t have anything to do then…BAM!!!.........I don’t get sleep for about 3 weeks……its cool though…guess it comes with the territory of being a mogul…….someone should have warned me the work that comes with being a prodigy……can I be a prodigy at 30?.....hmmmmmmmm……

Just left the restroom…..I need to take classes on how to properly shake………

Last night was crazy…..I had a lot of fun AFTER everyone made me smile…I do want to thank Joyia, Deanne, Champ, LOC, PC, Ms Kitty….and everybody else that made me feel better…trust, nothing was wrong…just a lot on my plate and I needed to get some rest……..I honestly didn’t think we would be poppin last night after I was told that the Jay-Z concert was last night…….and at first, it was very thin…..but the crowd came…our regulars rocked out…and I ended up having a tremendous time…..of course until it was over……driving home, I was incredibly tired……that trip seemed like hours until I pulled off my exit……..then I floated home…….

Did yall pick that up??......lol…….yeah, I was driving home…..got a vehicle…..an F150……feels good to be able to drive again…….to have my own…and to be mobile…..being without a car was cool for about a week…..its like being on sick leave or being suspended from school….the first day is cool….but after a while, you hate staying at home….nothing exciting to do…….it was okay being immobile…..as long as I got to and fro to work…but one thing I didn’t think about was lunch…..this probably is some of the worst cafeteria food I have ever tasted…..the wild thing is, their breakfast is the bomb!!!!...but I just couldn’t take it anymore…….walking to our cafeteria for lunch was like the Green Mile….I felt like Michael Clarke Duncan everyday…….but that’s over now…….and I can hit the studio…spend more time with my Essential Entertainment family…..and make some much needed power moves……..

I have a question…why do we hate haters…..they are apart of the ecosystem just like mold, maggots, dust mites, and tape worms……..and aren’t we just as bad as them talking down to them…….”forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do”…….that holds true…there is something inside of them that they don’t love…we have to teach them better…….

Well it is almost time to go….and you know what that means!!!!........Rika’s Quote of the Day………….

“I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism.”

This is a quote by Oprah Winfrey……guess she told them!!!

I actually have another quote as well….my home girl Tameka sent me this one last night...and I loved it…….

“It is never too late to be what we might have been”

You like that??......I did……never give up on your dream……never…….

Shout outs to my homies, Nurse and Charita……I appreciate you two so much……Nurse, I thank you for dealing with my tardiness and making sure I got up every morning…….Charita, I know your business seminar will be outstanding this weekend………

Love yall!!!!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment