Thursday, February 25, 2010

GRAMPS TAUGHT ME HOW TO FIGHT, FEAR TAUGHT ME HOW TO RUN

Good afternoon normals…..I hope I come to you in good spirits and happy times……one more day until the weekend……….and its not coming soon enough……..im feeling good though…..im lying…..my eyes feel like they weigh about 500 pounds….but its worth it……I keep yarning like the lion at the beginning of movies…….the clock continues to seemingly go backwards…and I realize that sleep is not in my immediate future…….right now, looking at my palm pilot, my next available day of uninterrupted rest will be……………April 4th………and I cant wait!!!!............

I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU TO BE THERE THIS SUNDAY!!!....THE ESSENTIAL BLACK HISTORY PROGRAM…..AT THE ARLINIGTON PARK REC CENTER….1505 RECORDS CROSSING RD, DALLAS TX 75235….THE PROGRAM IS FROM 3PM-5PM…THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT…I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE OUT ON SUNDAY TO CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY……..

Even you Bobby Fisha!!!!...........

Man…. guy just called me about one of his vehicles…..apparently, another guy that worked for him was driving the work truck with no plates…vehicle got picked up…….the guy that pays the bill had no clue….his account has been up to date……now he has to pay a lot more money to get vehicle back…..I bet someone will be looking in the classifieds real soon………

As you all may know, the 30th birthday of the greatest entertainer of all time is fast approaching……..im looking forward to doing a lot of things next weekend…….hopefully, by Monday, the whole itinerary will be in place so if you cant make one event, trust, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to come kick it with me!!!!..........once again, I can’t believe I am about to hit 30………….

Taking a small look back, it is crazy how quick this year has rolled around……..sometimes I wonder how much I have truly progressed…..we do so much in our lifetime that many things are deleted from our short term memory even before it is stored in our long term…….I feel that’s where we lose focus and our gratefulness for this life…….we have a tendency to gauge ourselves by only the “big” things that we do…….think about the people you have met…..the people we have lost…..the little things that we take for granted………one day I am gonna to try to sit down and write out the things I don’t typically think about that God has done in my life…..sometimes it takes walking in other people shoes to really appreciate how good our lives have been……..

Do I have any regrets??........yeah….one…I wish I would have got to work on time Monday so I wouldn’t have to make it up!!!!!......seeing all these people leave at four, knowing I have to make sure I get my forty hours is killing me!!!........I know it was Jayla birthday…..and I know I had things to do…but darn…….I want to go home too….guess I wasn’t thinking about that Monday……now its Thursday and all I need is a few hours of nap nap……….but not tonight…I got three clubs to attend…or at least show my face…….how long I will stay at each is nobody guess……I don’t have to perform but I have learned in order to get support you have to give it……….if you are by chance looking for something to do, make sure you………..

CHECK OUT CARPE DIEM TONIGHT!!!....1301 MAIN STREET IN DOWNTOWN…ITS “A” LIST THURSDAY……EVERYONE IS FREE BEFORE 11PM……$3 DRINKS…..FREE FOOD……AND BOTTLE SPECIALS……ALLURE ENTERTAINMENT DOES THIS EVERY WEEK AND IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE, YOU MUST NOT BE GROWN AND SEXY!!!!!......YOU WILL SEE SPACESHIP OHAYSES IN THE BUILDING AND WHO KNOWS??.........I CANT LIVE WITHOUT A MIC IN MY HANDS!!!..........

Speaking of microphones……..that would be an awesome birthday present wouldn’t it??........hmmmmmmmmmm………

******SPECIAL REPORT******SPECIAL REPORT******SPECIAL REPORT******

Be on the lookout for the new Alsace/Spaceship Ohayses mix tape: Men are from Michigan, Women are from Virginia…….this will be the most classic, extraordinary, incredible mix tape of all time………coming soon!!!;……….

Yeah I said it…Spaceship is doing a mix tape……..when in Rome………….

Okay, I really want to leave right now……im not moving but my bowels sure are….I feel like that guy from American Pie that rushed home on his lunch break….I cant remember his name for anything!!!!!!...........

Do women look at their lace fronts in the morning?.......or do they assume it just looks right????........

So now, without further ado………..Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“You have seen how a man was made a slave, you shall see how a slave was mad a man.”

This is a quote from Frederick Douglass………

So I am gone…the guy called back about his truck…now its nowhere to be found....so let me go ahead and deal with this…..shouts out to DJ COCO Frsh up in Canada…glad you like my music love!!!......keep spinning and let the world know about Spaceship Ohayses!!..........

Love yall!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment