Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FAST FORWARD TO YESTERDAY FOR ME PLEASE!!

No worries!!!......I am here my fellow aliens…how are you all doing today?.......myself, I just woke up…………had to take me a power nap……..and still didn’t want to get up…..but its Tuesday night and you know how I gets down…….
TONIGHT ITS GOING DOWN….ROUND 2 OF DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…….WE ARE AT MURPHYS PLACE…DOORS OPEN AT 9….SHOW STARTS AT 10….SIGN UP EARLY TO PERFORM EARLY…….9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS……..I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!....I GOTTA FEELING ITS GOING TO GO DOWN BABY!!!!..........
Don’t you hate it when you are at work all day thinking about what you are going to cook……you get off work…go to the store to get the ingredients……get home, take off your clothes and get comfortable……..you go in the kitchen to cook…..and in the middle of cooking you realize you forgot one main ingredient…..like the protein??...or is it just me……….
I have to stop eating ice cream so late……it does me no favors in the morning………….
From the “and you wonder what’s wrong with our kids department”……I was talking to someone that was telling me about All Star weekend……how they are happy they took their child to ALL the events, even though their child had not been performing well in school……complaining on they don’t think their child “gets it”…….well I suggested that they bring their kid to the Essential Black History Program February 28th……the person’s response…….”we don’t do anything at my house on Sundays….this Sunday was just a special occasion”…………cool…..no problemo…….allow your child to continue to idolize Ray-J, Kim Kardashian, and Peter Griffin……..and don’t wonder why your child doesn’t have a clue where they come from…….idiot……….
I just realized how long that Sasha Fierce album has been out…..a long freaking time!!...and people are still buying it…..that’s the type of staying power I want to have…….when I created, “No Preservatives”, that was my intentions on that album…..for my music to have longevity…..for someone to hear it 20 years from now and remember where they were and what state of mind they were in when they first heard my music…….
Like today, Jayla was over here…….Steph asked me to burn her a Michael Jackson CD…….while I was burning it, I started to play Thriller……Jayla jumped up and rushed to the computer…..”Daddy! That’s Michael Jackson!”……and she knew what song it was……played another song…..and she knew that one too……remember, my daughter is only three……..yeah, she might remember the words of songs but to be able to name Michael Jackson’s catalog is amazing….I hope that’s not what Stephanie is teaching her as opposed to her ABCs………..
I remember about two weeks ago I dint have any food in my house…..now I open my refrigerator and I have too many leftovers……am I wrong if I gave a homeless man a half dozen donuts…that’s been in my fridge for about a week?..........I don’t think they are spoiled……he can go in a 7-11, warm em up…….and have something to eat………..why don’t I do that more often??.......take my leftovers im not going to eat and give them to a homeless person…….in less time of course….im saving trash, helping someone, and keeping my fridge clean…….hmmm…..what a thought………
My blogs at home are so much different from when I am at work……..I think it’s the Heinekens……….oohhh….did I say that…….
Speaking of Heinekens…..I think I have a favorite color….green……..I deal with a lot of green on a daily basis……just not enough in my pocket……….

Okay, I am about to get off here………I have rambled enough……..second half of the NBA season begins tonight………Kobe isn’t playing……..he doesn’t need to…….he needs to be playing in June…….and he will……..as he wins his 5th championship………….
No quote from Rika today…..I left it at work…………….my bad!!!!.............
Shout out to my mans Marcus Cowley……..what happened to you all star weekend?...........I thought you were coming down…and don’t tell me you did and not holla………..miss you big bro……and B Jones……..finally got a hold of you fam……….WAIT!!!........
Did yall know folks in Mississippi and Louisiana get off school for Mardi Gras??!!.....WTF?!!!...........
Anyway, good talking to you too fam….I will see the rest of yall tonight……hit up the YouTube and the facebook……I put a new video on there……….and hit that BlogSpot and become a follower!!..........

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment