Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PAPER BAGS FILLED WITH BUSTED WATER BALLOONS

Okay women….if you don’t want to wear your heels all day at work…….and I have two questions here…..why would you wear them…..and why would you not bring house shoes….I just saw a “woman” walking around barefoot…….at work…I know I have coughed on the floor…..wasted food…spit even some meat that was in my teeth…but yet, somewhere, she doesn’t even consider the results of wanting to be like a disciple…….totally disgusting…….

How are you all today?...I am feeling swell…tonight is a big night for me…….every Tuesday is a big night….but tonight we crown another winner of our $250 showcase!!!......

Before I continue…why this dude got on a see through shirt? ……..and doesn’t even have the decency to have a t-shirt or a wife beater on…nothing!!.......I tell you….folks like to be the center of attention……

OKAY….BACK TO WHATS IMPORTANT!!!!....ITS GOING DOWN TONIGHT……DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…SIX OF DALLAS’ BEST TO ROCK THE HOUSE…MONYE’……NA$TY BOI…..P.O.V……DEREK DAIDER…..WYZE….ARKANSAS BO…..DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT TEN………WE ARE AT MURPHYS PLACE…9410 WALNUT STEET IN NORTH DALLAS….LOCATED ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE….I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING TONIGHT!!........

So we hear a lot about how men do women wrong…..and some even think that men don’t get hurt….but how many of you listened to Steve Harvey this morning??.....okay, check it out….this woman has four kids…..not by her boyfriend….he loves her and her kids…he makes six figures…….he asked her for another child….she said no…he broke up with her…at her parents 50th wedding anniversary, she tells him she’s pregnant…which she isn’t…he asked he to marry him…..she has been faking the whole time!!!......now she is going to tell him she had a miscarriage…..a miscarriage of justice this is!!...if I was him, I would so leave her and them kids…….and take my ring back……don’t think its just men that’s trifling……its some women out there you need to be afraid of………

I raised a child before….for four years until I found out it wasn’t mine…not a great feeling I can tell you that………

LOUIE’S!......LOUIE’S!........LOUIE’S!.........LOUIE’S……….

Why is the more sleep I get, the more tired I am………maybe I should just live off these 4 hours I get and be happy….six?....oh I am done for the day……..I can try to get up…try to act like I am fresh and ready to work…but in about an hour, im done………

Why this woman behind just fart….no I don’t mean poot…and I don’t mean pass gas…….SHE FARTED!!!!!......LOUD TOO!!!!......you know it’s loud when you hear it and you think it must have been something else…….and then gonna talk loud to try to cover up the sound……it aint gonna cover up the smell!!!!!........

Getting more followers on the BlogSpot!!!....nice…………just a few more…well maybe about a hundred……..two hundred would be ideal……… www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com …………………….it don’t take that long!!!......

I worked super hard last night…..and made some connects....you know we can use things like facebook for fun or for business…I am now learning how to maximize my business opportunities…by the end of the year, I want at least a million friends…….wow!!!

Okay, I am about to go……here it is …….Rika’s Quote of the Day………………..

“I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear”

The quote today was from the late Rosa Parks…marinate on it…..what do you think……

Shout outs to all the competitors tonight at the Showcase Showdown…felt like Price is Right right there…………I hope you all will do a tremendous job……..

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment