Monday, February 8, 2010

IT GOES DOWN EASIER WHEN ITS WET

Oh it’s Monday……All Star Week……..are you ready??......how is everyone doing on this gloomy Monday….why does it seem like it just will not stop raining……….and I heard the temperature is going to drop to 27 degrees tonight…..but find something or someone to cuddle with people…….how was everybody’s weekend?........mine was pretty boring….watched some football game yesterday…cant even remember who was playing…and trying to get this Black History Program all in order,,,,,

You know its hard being the boss of friends…..yesterday, we during our meeting, we had a few come in late…..and I flew off the handle because they totally disregarded what we were doing before their entrance…and I know I was wrong…but aren’t we all grown??......should I have to raise my voice to get people’s attention that I once had??.......and they voice their concerns…im trying to be a good leader and I have to make tough decisions as well as voice my displeasure about situations…….I have to get better at sounding reasonable though…..we have to go through these storms now…which I feel is better…..instead of letting them boil until the wrong time emerges…….

Okay just saw something on the Toyota recall….now my question is….do they pay people back for the money they already spent on this broken down vehicle??.....I don’t feel its right that I have to put down a down payment and all and then you tell me you need my truck back…WTF??.....give me my money back then….and if I don’t, I risk injury or even death….talk about a rock and a hard place………

WHO DAT??....said the saints were going to lose??...me, of course…..I thought Peyton’s Manning’s composure would certainly be an equalizer for New Orleans’ stiff defense……it wasn’t….and am I the only one that realized who was going to win the game after the on-side kick to start the second half…..it was certainly a whoa moment!!......the Saints put it all on the line…..the Colts were still reserved and wanted to hold the ball….yesterday was not the day for that….and when they did get some umph behind them, what happened?.....Manning threw one of the biggest INTs in his career…but I will say, the Saints played like champions…and we all know everything that city went through these past few years……so congrats to them and the city of New Orleans……

And please, just because you are from Louisiana, don’t start cheering for them now….coming to work in Mardi Gras beads and eating gumbo for lunch…..I have been talking to the same people for 2 years and all of a sudden, they have an accent……we got more “babies” in here that a delivery room….geesh!!..........

DON’T FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW PARTY PEOPLE!!!....WE ARE STARTING ALL STAR WEEKEND OFF RIGHT AT MURPHYS!!!........ITS DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…..9410 WALNUT STREET ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE….DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT TEN….AND I HAVE SOME SPECIAL GUEST COMING THROUGH!!!..........I NEED ALL ARTIST THAT MAY WANT TO PERFORM FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND TO BE IN ATTENDANCE….ITS UP TO YOU!!.....$250 IS ON THE LINE BABY!!!!........

WEDNESDAY I WILL BE AT CARPE DIEM DOING MY THING AS WELL……..1301 MAIN STREET IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS…RIGHT NEXT TO THE SKYE BAR….ALLURE ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE IN THE BUILDING AND THEY WILL BE HAVING A LOT OF SPECIAL GUEST THERE!!.....

THIS FRIDAY I WILL BE AT USA BOWL OFF 35 AND COMPOSITE FOR A CELEBRITY BOWLING EVENT HOSTED BY KEBN RADIO AND SMOOV Q ENT………TICKETS ARE $35 PRESALE AND IF YOU WANT OT MINGLE AND HAVE SOME FUN, YOU NEED TO BE THERE…WHY GO TO A CLUB, PAY 40 DOLLARS AND DON’T EVEN GET TO SEE THE CELEBRITY….SAME SONGS, SAME PEOPLE, AND SAME BROKENESS WHEN YOU LEAVE….MAKES SENSE DON’T IT!!......GET YOUR MONEY WORTH WITH YA BOY SPACESHIP OHAYSES!!!...............

Maybe eating a box of donuts and a half gallon of milk is not a good idea……..

Okay okay okay….ima get out your face for now…….but before I go….lets get it!!......Rika’s Quote of the Day…………

“Greatness occurs when your children love you, your critics respect you, and you have a peace of mind.”

This is a quote from Quincy Jones……….

Special shout out to my girl Booth…..I am so upset I missed your party…happy birthday to you and I wish you many many more………

Im gone…..need to take a health break…..

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment