Thursday, February 4, 2010

LACE FRONTS AND GET A FREE FOREHEAD

Hello to everybody…how are you doing today??......I am extremely sleepy....not tired....but sleepy….im kind of mentally drained today…..feel like my cycle is coming on…..and yes…men have cycles…..we just don’t bleed…..one more day until the weekend and I honestly cant wait……the way its looking, I will not have another free day until the 15th……and of course, that’s after All-Star Weekend………..

Im at work right now but I will make sure I send you all a schedule of my events for next week…..hopefully, I will have everything confirmed by tomorrow night so that you all can plan what you are going to wear coming out to see me……..yeah, I know you all will be in the mix…..and so will I!!............

So last night I went to Rack Daddy’s…two things that really caught my attention…..the first…my mans Double and I were talking to this guy and he asked, “What’s Gem been up to?”……we both looked at each other and I had to tell him….”I don’t know. Ask me what I have been up to?”…….meaning I cant speak about what another person is doing…nor am I worried about it……it wasn’t a shot but if you want to know what somebody is up to, get in contact with them…im not going to lie for em……..

The second thing I noticed was Throwdown Sam……..now most of you may know, he is a DJ on one of the local radio stations, K 104……well last night, he spent most of the time on the mic giving out credit….TO HIMSELF…..about how he put people on…and how he was the first one to spin people music…….it was disgusting…….as you all know, I host shows and for me, it seemed mighty rude to continue to praise yourself as if these acts could not get on without you…….when I go out and I am not hosting and performing, I pay attention to others……it’s the only way I know how to become a better entertainer……

Okay…..today is the first day of being irritable about not having a car……ugh!!!..........

What’s up with women and extra shoes on the driver side of their car……some people keep extra napkins…..some keep an extra shirt ...but 35 pairs of shoes??.....flip flops…stilettos……house shoes……loafers…..shoes upon shoes upon shoes….now I see why they drive the way they do……they cant get to the break!!!............

I don’t feel good right now…..I don’t know why….I think it may be a glitch in the matrix somewhere…I guarantee I will find out later……..something is awry……I don’t like having this feeling all the time……I hope its just that cycle thing…….

So I heard the Super Bowl is this weekend…….lol……I am not even trippin on it…….my thinking is, this may be the perfect time for me to sleep……everybody will be doing their own thing…partying and watching the game…..I may just fix me some tacos and chill out……I know I’m lame…but what exactly is the Super Bowl doing for me?...and next week, I already know, sleep will not be an option……..

Have you ever sat back and said you wanted a child?.......how many people actually plan those sorts of things?....hmmmmmmm…….

Word to the wise from the wise……haters come in all shapes and sizes…..don’t be surprised when someone you are cool with turn their back on you….its there nature……even a snake can convince you to eat an apple…………

TONIGHT!!...FOR ALL ARTIST……..ALLURE ENT WILL BE HOLDING A COMPETITION TO PERFORM FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND….$500 GRAND PRIZE…..COME TONIGHT TO REGISTER AND ITS FREE FOR ALL ARTIST…..CARPET DIEM……1301 MAIN STREET….NEXT TO THE SKYE BAR……BE THERE BEFORE 11 TO REGISTER…..NOT 11:01…….NOT 11:15…..THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PERFORM ON THE BIGGEST WEEKEND OF THIS YEAR!!!.......HOLLA AT ME FGOR MORE INFORMATION!!.....

Well I don’t feel like writing anymore….im actually ready to go home…im sleepy…so without further ado….Rika’s Quote of the Day………………

“Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.”

This quote is from the great Booker T Washington……………..

Well I am out of here…..shouts out to my fam Richard Ruth and MJ of Allure Entertainment…..I will be in the building tonight…….

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment