Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HE DID WHAT? TO WHO? NAH!!!

Have no fear!!.......Spaceship Ohayses, the Incredible is here!!!.......how are you all doing today?.......I was doing well, but now I have a terrible headache……and I cant wait to get home……….but the day has been okay…due to the circumstances…….its Wednesday, and I am excited that there is only two more days in the work week……….at least work up here…….

So I get to work early today and…..boy!!...folks cant hold water with an ocean…….I am told they are laying off folks left and right….AGAIN…..come to find out, its our locations in Charlotte and Knoxville……now up here, they are doing some layoffs…….the most significant is with Team Leaders…….but my department doesn’t have anything to worry about…so they say……I’m not worried because I know at that appointed time…if it ever happens…….God will have me prepared for the next step in my life…….

I want to say now….THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT LAST NIGHT!!........I love it when its packed like a “regular club”……its an amazing feeling and the atmosphere was off the chain……..when it’s a good night, I can drink and not get drunk……and that’s what I experienced……congratulations to Derek Daider for winning the $250 showcase!!....great showing from Wyze, Arkansas Bo, Monye’, P.O.V, and Na$ty Boi……….it is because of you all that we are the longest running open mic in Dallas………now I need to make sure my judges get there on time…….

And I would like to say this now to all my perspective artists and those wanting to come perform…..THE SHOW IS NOT RIGGED!!.......that’s a funny statement even to type because I don’t like people that much to play favorites…….I just want an awesome show….one thing that I don’t think I can make any clearer is my appreciation for this art called music…….its not about who is my friend…who makes good music……now I know there are haters out there…and some of you are reading this right now….”BIG UPS…TO ALL MY HATERS!!.......but its cool….im learning how to deal with you……don’t discourage people because you are not winning....step your game up!!...I promise, rewards will be earned, not given………

I think my headache comes from me being hungry………..

Finally got the flyers done for the Black History Program…..and I am getting more and more excited……I know I have to stay focus and make sure I have my game face on…..being a leader means people are following….if I fall off course, how can I tell someone else that they need to stay on it…..being in a management position is very hard…but it teaches a lot of life lessons…..I’m learning how not to be so hard on people…..its difficult but I know with God I will learn the right values and the correct buttons to push…….

If I don’t call you, don’t text me asking if I miss you??......whatsupwitdat?!!!??.......

Probably going to hit Rack Daddy’s tonight….even without a vehicle, people are still hitting me up making sure I am staying in the loop…..its difficult, especially not having your own…but God makes a way out of no way…..and I am truly humbled, grateful and appreciative for all that have helped me……..

Why Stephanie call me and tell me how much its going to be for Jayla’s birthday party…..she sure knows how to make a man’s day…but I’m not trippin…that’s my baby and I want her to have an excellent party…its crazy because I don’t ever remembering having a birthday party growing up…..I think that is one of the best things that could have happened to my daughter……having a family that does those things….its hard for me to get in the mood for holidays and special occasions but not Stephanie’s family…….they celebrate the 5th of August just because………but it has loosened up the tough side of me….there is no greater feeling then seeing my baby smiling……

Well im gone for the day…..here it is….another Black History edition of……..Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself-the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us-that’s where it’s at.”

That quote was from the great Jesse Owens…….

I want yall to pray for my girl Alsace….she got into a car accident last Thursday…..she is okay…..but prayers are definitely needed for her recovery……..and my girl Kaydee………where are my science lessons!!!!!!!..........

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment