Monday, February 22, 2010

MY HEAD WASNT ATTACHED WELL.......TELL ME WHEN YOU FIND IT!!!

Psst!!...im here….through all the Girl Scout cookie eating, Spaceship is here to vent…again……weird weekend if I say so…..but a good one…..and actually did very minimal…..and still ended up doing a lot…..how are you all??.....how was each of you weekend?.....hopefully you stayed out of trouble……and nobody had to get their baby daddy out of jail…….

So today is officially Jayla’s birthday….but let her tell it, its been her birthday since Christmas…….we had her party at Pump it Up……that’s the place where they have all these bounce houses…..now my thought going in was that I was going to just take a few pictures……maybe help her up a few or even have to grab a kid that hurt themselves……never expected that I would be a participant…….im trying to get out of my bad mood syndrome…..I think I still have anger for not doing things like this when I was young…..and I know I cant be like that for the sake of my baby…so I joined in….and I promise you, they need to have those things in every high school gym class……those things are so tiring…..it is a very hard exercise, especially when you are a fat boy like myself……I think I played about ten minutes and I was ready to go to sleep…..as a matter of fact, I think I did go to sleep as soon as I got home……..but I cant lie, I had fun…and to see the faces of all those kids were beautiful…..they were enjoying themselves so much…yeah im kinda mad I didn’t do those things……

So my mom called me yesterday……not to wish Jayla happy birthday either……it took some provocation for her to call……anyone remember the message I put on my facebook yesterday??......well she saw it….which I knew she would…she is always on there……so she called me, giving me every excuse in the world why we haven’t had contact since she asked me for $1500……..she kept rambling on and on about why she hasn’t contacted me….I told her all that didn’t matter…..its always something…and in the end, she still didn’t tell her granddaughter happy birthday……so when should I start caring…….

I actually talked to Stephanie about it….you know she tries to say the polite things like, “its okay. You have us”......but its not the same……it took for me to write some bs to get her attention……and then I am gonna be wrong when God blesses my ministry and I am no where to be found…she is the type of mother that’s going to make herself famous….or at least try to…….hell she could be famous right now if she told the truth about her life…I know that would be interesting……I don’t even know my mom!!!........

Few things on deck coming up…..

TONIGHT!!...DEREK DAIDER PRESENTS!!!.....LIVE AT TAJ MAHAL……701 ELM STREET DOWNTOWN…TELL YOUR PEOPLE….THEY GIVING AWAY $100 EVERY MONDAY!!!....BRING YOU’RE A GAME AND SEE IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE SOME CASH MONEY!!!.........

TOMORROW NIGHT…….IT GOES DOWN AT MURPHYS PLACE….9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS……DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…ROUND THREE……DOORS OPEN AT NINE…SHOW STARTS AT TEN……..AND THIS IS FOR THE $250 CASH PRIZE!!!.........

FEBRUARY 28TH……ESSENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: THE ESSENTIAL BLACK HISTORY PROGRAM……AT THE ARLINGTON PARK REC CENTER …….1505 RECORD CROSSING RD………..THE PROGRAM IS FROM 3-5…FREE FOOD….SCHOOL SUPPLY GIVE-AWAY…AND A RAFFLE…….THIS IS A FAMILY FUN EVENT………..COME ON OUT AND CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY MONTH WITH US!!!..........

And then you see that?!!.....that horizon over there??.......yeah, its Spaceship’s 30th birthday coming up……..ugh!!....but I guess I am ready for it……mark you calendars the week of March 4th-8th……..there will be events, parties, bar b ques and a host of events if you want to participate……….I cant believe I have made it this far….you may think its funny, but I know where God has brought me from……..you know I will elaborate as we get closer to the big 30………….

And who says spaceship will always be immobile???..........

Finally, Rika has returned……where have you been??...we missed you!!!....so here it is ladies and gents……Rika’s Quote of the Day……….

“I am America. I am the part you won’t recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion; not yours, my goals; my own; get used to me.”


None other than Muhammad Ali…..boy was he brash…and great at it…….

Well I am out of here….happy birthday to Ms Kitty……sorry I missed your party Saturday….I was at home vehicle-less…..I know you had a blast……Toby Joe even called me and asked me to come up there…….happy 35th birthday to you Ms Kitty!!...love you!!!!

And become a follower…….. www.spacshipohayses.blogspot.com


Love yall!!!



Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment