Thursday, March 4, 2010

MICHAEL BUFFER GOT KNOCKED OUT!!!

It is time……now Tuesday I was at Murphy’s……and Wednesday, I was at Rolls Royce…..but tonight the party begins!!!....how are you all doing??......im tired but my adrenaline is pumpin……30 years old is right around the corner……funny because most of the people I hang with call me young…most of the people I do business with call me old……I feel old but I act young……so that counters both!!!....I hope you all are having a great day…I certainly am…..one more hour to go…….

So let me get you a rundown because honestly, I don’t know if I will be writing this weekend………

TONIGHT- we will be having the Official Round One Spaceship Ohayses Billionaire Birthday Bash at The Bank……located at 1313 Main Street in downtown Dallas…..its free for everybody before 11pm……Grown and Sexy Attire…….bottle and drink specials all night……….

FRIDAY- I will be performing live at the Ice Bar….2012 Commerce St…also downtown Dallas……doors open at 9……$10 cover and their will be special guest and a comedy roast of me!!!........

SATURDAY- I will be having a VIP party at Club Sting…….located off Arapaho and the Tollway…….we will also be celebrating the birthday of my man Cato…….doors open at 10pm……

SUNDAY- gotta go to church in the morning….followed by a VIP Bar B Que hosted by Spaceship Ohayses and the Essential Entertainment family……..that night, we will be at the Martini Village…off Rosemeade…….doors open at 9pm………

I would love to see everybody at least once this weekend…I am truly excited and blessed for this day to come………..

Now the reason for my excitement is more than just me turning 30……..see, I have 2 sisters and a brother……my older sister…our relationship is parallel to the relationship I have with my mom….yeah I know right….my younger sister and brother, I really didn’t see mature much since I went away to college when they were younger…….we keep in contact, but most of you know how rare it is for me to go home….well, my sister and my cousin are coming down tonight….as a matter of fact, they are on their way now!!!.......I am so happy that they are going to be a part of this weekend……my family has not come to see me….besides my mother….since I have left Flint, so its easy for me to tell them what I am doing with my life…for them to see it in the flesh is a whole other experience…..I want to give them the absolute best time while they are down here and allow my sister to check out some jobs………

So I talked to my “role model” up here that I discussed yesterday……he gave me an explanation as to why he didn’t come to the program…and I accept it….am I too gullible?..........

And you know, sometimes miscommunications are as easy to fix as just talking to a person…….last night at Rolls Royce, I was able to converse with one of my former camp members……nobody else was around…I wasn’t drunk yet…and there was no animosity…….and we were able to smooth things out……..unfortunately, we both heard so much from third parties, its just sad….simply sad……….

I asked a young lady a question yesterday and so I will ask you all the same thing…….if you are talking to someone…as in courting or dating……but you spend too much time trying to play the “chase me” role……do you ever think that they don’t call you or spend time with you because someone else is keeping their interest……..do we think about that ever?....or are we concerned about making sure they like us??......don’t miss out on a blessing trying to be cool people…….

Well I am….OHAYSES!!!....just kidding…..I am about to get out of here…….but first……Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………

“The secret to getting ahead is getting started.”

Hmmmmmm….2 procrastination quotes…is she throwing hints???......

Shout outs to all my March babies……I am celebrating for each and every one of yall this weekend……..I promise…31 shots for 31 days……come get yours!!!!.........

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment