Tuesday, March 16, 2010

POOR LIL TINK TINK BROKE HIS ARM!!

Greetings to you all!!!....I hope I find you all in good spirits and not letting any negativity around you disturb your groove……I am having a pretty decent day…….I think……..I know im sleepy……I have a problem……if I don’t get sleep, im tired…….if I get too much sleep, im still tired……..earlier this morning, I was barely able to keep my eyes open……but I made it home for lunch…got a jolt of energy….and im good now…….only a few more hours left at work and I can actually rest again tonight………

TONIGHT THERE WILL NOT BE MURPHYS GOING ON TONIGHT!!!......TOMORROW WE WILL BE AT ROLLS ROYCE OFF SKILLMAN…….ITS THE NEW DJ LADY ROQ OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!!!......KITTY WILL BE THERE!!!.........SPACESHIP WILL DEFINATELY BE IN THE BUILDING!!!....AND WE HAVE A MAJOR ANNONUNCEMENT DIRECTLY FROM DJ LADY JA-ROQ HERSELF……THE HOTTEST ACTS…..HOLLA AT ME IF YO WANT A 15 MINUTE SET!!!.........

I kinda excited about our new location….just the adrenaline rush of a new venue…….sometimes in life, very little needs to change to make things exciting again…..kind of like relationships…..a man or woman don’t have to make drastic changes to their person, but something small and saddled can usually do the trick……so you all come on out tomorrow and party with us…even heard they may have $2 wells all night!!!!.......

Well I must say…..WRESTLEMANIA is less than two weeks away!!!......now some people were excited about the Pacquiao fight……others go to bars to watch UFC……I am still a diehard wrestling fan and can not wait for March 28th……….I will be giving my predictions in the upcoming days so be on the look out for that………the card looks stacked with very few questionable matches…..the past few years, they have had a hard time trying to figure out star studded matchups……this year, I think they are doing a good job building up each match as a main event attraction……………

I think I have a boil…..on my butt……that’s my excuse for not sitting in my seat……..and I am sticking to it……….

Soooo…….the saga continues……last night, while watching wrestling I received a phone call…..had to answer…….it was Mr. Rhymes……….my mentor…..and then man I credit for helping me become who I am today……..he called because he had received a call earlier that day…...from my mother…….now he didn’t call to belittle me or to make me feel bad, he simply inquired about my book…..I told you all yesterday that my mom didn’t really approve of the chapter I sent out Saturday………it was funny because Joyia had suggested that we see a counselor….well, Mr. Rhymes has always been my counselor…….I told him I loved my mom……told him that book was written 5 years ago when she wouldn’t have cared what it said……..do I think she doesn’t like it because she feels guilty?.........no….she has no reason to feel guilty…its fiction right?........but we discussed not only my feelings but hers as well…..I am not going to stop shopping my book……that would be self censorship…….and someone….somewhere….has went through the tribulations that I wrote about…..I know somebody needs to hear it…even if she doesn’t………….

I wonder if people think they can take advantage of me………I say that because I am getting a lot of offers for favors….now I ask for favors as well…..in the industry I am talking about….but I ask with the premise of, if they go out their way to help, I am grateful…..and maybe others think the same way……but there is a thin line between helping someone and feeling prostituted…….I cant continue to do shows for free…..at least I refuse to host them….I cant any token of appreciation…….unless, you have helped me……isn’t that the circle of life….favor for a favor?........if you have helped mold me into who I am today, then we don’t have a problem there either……but these newbie’s…..the ones that act like I should know them already……nah playa…..up them duckets ya dig!!!!!..............

My boss has the attention span of a three year old…..you ask him one thing and if something distracts him, it’s a wrap…..I have been waiting a week on my password……..and yes, I have asked him……..

Don’t you hate people that take word and always make them have a negative connotation……I told someone my grandmother was ignorant……they got upset…look in the dictionary…….it means not knowing…there were a lot of things she was ignorant too…….there are a lot of things I am ignorant too now…….that doesn’t make us dumb……get your words straight……..

Well, no Rika quote…..and I did see her today…..but ima let her make it……she probably is going to be shocked I blogged this early…..but I do have a quote……I think its pretty cool….and accurate as well………….

“Holding on to anger is like grasping onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one getting burned.”

Not letting things go never ends well for the one with the grudge………..

Well I am about to go…shout outs to my homie La Donna……..God blessed her with a new house this weekend and if anyone deserved it, she did…….she exemplifies being a Christian woman and a great friend….let me know when my invite is!!!!!!!......what would you like for a housewarming gift?...........maybe I can get you a Fat Head of me!!!!............

Love yall!!!!!


Church!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment