Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A DAY LATE, A DOLLAR SHORT

Hello to all!!!......ahhh!!!...I had a wonderful weekend!!!....I hope you all did as well…….how are you feeling today?...yeah I know its Monday, but it is beautiful outside!!!.....one of those “I wish I wasn’t at work” days….and by the looks of it up here, a few people thought the same thing…..that’s on them!!......I’m trying to bonus…..plus I’m still trying to get my PTO back from granny’s funeral…yeah I know…its been a while huh……..going on 5 months in April………so you ready for me to tell you what I did this weekend??

I WATCHED WRESTLEMANIA!!!.......and it was pretty darn good if I may say so myself……..the worse part about wrestlemania was Jayla wanting to play animals……I tried…..I really did…but I have been waiting on this day all year you know…..I caught myself smiling when it came on…….and then to top it off, I grilled steaks….made smothered potatoes and corn on the cob…even made some kool-aid…hadn’t done that in a while……..and of course….Heinekens……the Shawn Michaels/ Undertaker match was everything plus more………even the championship matches were good….I’m happy I spent my day at the crib…didn’t go too many places....washed some clothes, hit the grocery store and chilled at the crib…….

As I mentioned, I grilled steaks…why is it that when a bar b que grill is blazing, we tyro t find whatever we can to cook on that heat??.......I ended up making hamburgers, hot links, and turkey sausage along with the steaks……..is it really a subconscious thing about waste not, want not?........but at least I had lunch ready made for me…and dinner tonight……tomorrow, I will probably make spaghetti……..

The show Saturday was pretty awesome as well……I want to thank everyone that came out to support your boy…and also to all the groups that performed……something very ironic happened on Saturday that had me really thinking about how my music career has come full circle here in Dallas……I remember a show I performed at a few years ago and in the middle of my performance, my music shut off……..I didn’t know what to do…..I was stuck….embarrassed…..and angry….I felt it was done on purpose because I wasn’t from here…..they don’t like my kind of music and they just was hating…this was my opinion……well Saturday, in the middle of “I Am Ohayses”……(available on iTunes and Amazon)…….the music cuts off again……..this time….Spaceship is ready….I keep rocking with no music…..and the response by the end of the song was incredible……sort of like me!!!.....there was no fear…no trepidation……no anger….I knew that I had to complete my show……that’s my mind frame right now….NO EXCUSES!!.........yeah, the music messed up….so what??......my words are the same….my emotions are the same…and the power behind the music is the same…….yes Rhonda…I see the growth…….

So many people are asking for CDs……if you are serious about getting one……I’m sorry………IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A SPACESHIP OHAYSES “NO PRESERVATIVES” CD, PLEASE FO TO AMAZON, ITUNES, RHAPSODY…….AND NOW IT IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT www.reverbnation.com/spaceshipohayses this is a must have album…… I mean seriously…you say you support me….you say you like the music…so why don’t you have it again??......NO EXCUSES!!!!.............

Still looking for comedians…….about to get a big show together and I need some comedians to help make this next venture a reality……..too many bridges to build and not enough time……..don’t be selfish with who you know….this may be there chance to get to where they want to be………..

Well I am actually about to cut this short…….so without further ado……..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………..

“When people can walk away from you, let them. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.”

Sometimes people can walk away from there destiny……because they think “it’s the right thing to do”…..or….“If they love me they will come back”….seriously??........our attention spans are like 2 seconds long……bye!!!!........

Special shout outs to my best friend Tesah Michelle……you are now officially in the dirty thirty club…I got you AARP membership waiting on you……HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!...I love you so…..wow……can’t believe I have known you for like 20 years…and you are still the same size!!!!........head bigger though……..

Well I am about to go drop some kids of at the pool before I leave here………..

Love yall!!!!!


Church!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment