Monday, March 22, 2010

I LOCKED MYSELF IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Shhhhh!!......don’t tell anyone…..im still at work!!.......didn’t get here until 1 today……woke up with the BGs and I just couldn’t do it…..called in and told him I was going to come in late…so I did…and that’s why I am still here……how have you all been?......I know we haven’t truly conversed in a minute……..I wanted to give you all a minute to miss me as well as read what’s been going on the past year with this big date coming up…….but I cant lie…I missed venting to you all…….there is something about getting things out of my system…..it allows me to continue to move forward without placing too much emphasis on the past……..

Social networking sites will be the death of society…….you heard it here first if you don’t already believe it….yeah its fun to be on Tagged and Facebook and all the other sites……..but don’t date anyone!!!........its a dead end……because if you are on facebook, its worse than the police……anything said WILL be held against you…..whether you provoked it or not……..ladies….and yes I am speaking to you all since I get phone calls telling me about your problems……..remember how you tell us guys that you have more male friends because women are messy??.......well don’t think because it’s a website that that theory changes…….its hilarious to see women arguing on someone’s page…….and mature if I may add……..to all my female friends with this dilemma…stop getting your panties in a bunch…Satan will try to destroy anything……we have to act sensible…..and stop being so obvious on those sites as well……everybody don’t need to know all your business…………

So yesterday, I woke up at 9….yes, in the morning!!!........that’s crazy because I cant seem to wake up early on a weekday that early without my alarm clock……I wanted to go back to sleep…..but I didn’t…….instead, I got my butt up and cleaned up……yes, I did……hush!!!.....and it wasn’t a straighten up type of clean up…….I can actually see the floors in my bedroom as well as my closet……..I am very proud of myself……I didn’t stop until my work was done……it was dirty though….just junky…clothes everywhere…….I got two garbage bags full of clothes and I think I am going to go donate them to the Goodwill……..Salvation Army or CCA……….I don’t need them…so why not give them to someone that does you know?...............

Thought I was going to be able to cook tonight…..guess not……but its cool…probably will cook spaghetti and fish tomorrow when I get off work……

I NEED EVERYONE’S ATTENTION!!!!!!.......DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE HAS MOVED TO WEDNESDAYS!!!.......COME ON OUT TO ROLLS ROYCE OFF 635 AND SKILLMAN AND SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!.......WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250…..AND NOW, WE ARE ALSO LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN 15 MINUTES SHOWCASE SLOT…..FOR DETAILS, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE……DOORS OPEN AT 10!!............DONT BE LATE KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!..........

AND THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 27TH, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT…….SEASONED VETERANS SERIES AT THE LIQUID LOUNGE……DORRS OPEN AT 8………COME ON DOWN TO DEEP ELLUM…..IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SPACESHIP OHAYSES LIVE IN CONCERT, YOU ARE MISSING A TREAT!!!.........THE LIQUID LOUNGE IS LOCATED AT 2800 MAIN STREET….DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!...........

So Stephanie just called and said Jayla’s cursing now………like its my fault…those that know me know I have one the calmest voices and very respectable mouths in the world……im just saying………

I want to go home…..wrestling comes on in thirty minutes and this is making a glitch in my matrix……..should I leave early and make the time up throughout the week?....or should I stay, tough it out and not come in late on Wednesday??........decisions, decisions………

Also, before I go….I posed a question on my facebook yesterday and I would love for your participation as well…….what is worse……someone cheating on you or someone(you are not dating) popping up at your house??.........I want to know what you all think……I did receive some responses but I want to see what you all think about this question…think hard now……

So before I leave you all for the day…..Rika’s Quote for the Day………………

“Courage is fear holding on another minute”

Being scared of something can wait…..we have to fight with all our might for our dreams to come true……..we can worry later……..

Shout outs to T-mobile’s customer support team…..I got a free upgrade Saturday….so I am missing numbers….if I haven’t called you…YO BAD!!!!........I even got a Bluetooth……yeah, Spaceship is now voyaging into the 21st century!!!......NTF…………

Love yall!!!!!!!!


Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment