Thursday, March 25, 2010

SLEEP SHOULD'VE BROUGHT YOU HOME LAST NIGHT!!!!!

To those I did not text about the cancellation of Rolls Royce last night……..please accept my apology…….I found out around the same time you all did…..that rain came out of nowhere!!!........also, I don’t know how to use my phone yet…….I was at work and trying to send out individual text messages to over 1600 people is harder than you would think……I promise, next week, its on!!!........how are you all doing today…….I am tired….very…but its worth it……..I was up until 6 this morning…….tell you about that later……..still at work……of course…….don’t know what time I am getting off……and today was one of those frustrating days………but it is Thursday!!!..........

Last night, I decided to create a power point for Essential Entertainment………consisting of its goals, visions, and the mission of the company……some of you may be like what’s the big deal…..I haven’t done a power point since 2004………seriously………and even then, I think that was only my first or second one……but last night while working, I became completely infatuated with the program…….next thing I know, I look at the clock and its 5:50…….now I knew I should not have went to sleep……..but I tried to get a powernap……..yeah yall know what happened……and my boss was not a happy camper…hell, I wasn’t a happy camper…but I was excited about my presentation…..im still looking at it…..Essential Entertainment is on its way to new horizons…..greater levels…and bigger results………….

***I NEED COMEDIANS!!!.......IF YOU KNOW OF ANY COMEDIANS, PLEASE GET AT ME!!!.......I DON’T CARE WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN….WHAT COLOR THEY ARE……OR HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE….SO YOU SHOULDN’T BE EITHER!!!!.........LET ME WORRY ABOUT THAT…..GET ME SOME TALENT!!!!!***

I have posted this request on a few of my social networking and the first question I receive, is will I be performing at this comedy event….two things stood out…first, who said I was having a comedy show……and two……do you really think I am funny enough to keep a crowd entertained??......I tried that before…..I am good at spontaneous jokes……I am not that guy that can think of a routine……simply because of my fear that I may forget it……and its not about me being on stage all the time……sometimes, I just want to go somewhere and enjoy the atmosphere…….

Everything that glitters aint gold……..I love facebook…..it is truly an awesome thing that I am able to stay in contact with people I have met over my life…….being from Michigan…..going to school in Mississippi…………and now living in Dallas, I have had a hard time trying to keep up with those I consider friends……they have been many sites that have given us that opportunity but facebook is about as close as you will get to meeting all your social needs……..you even can put your real name in it………seems like it was sent from heaven……….

But so was the devil………

As much as I love facebook, it is the devil…….I was talking to one of my homegirls last night and she was telling me about how she is kicking it with this dude….my first piece of advice?....DO NOT ADD HIM AS A FRIEND!!!!..........she asked why…….Facebook allows drama to come to people….its amazing how sensitive we get by reading things that are on here……..we get upset if someone likes something on our people page…we continue to make encrypted statements knowing that the person we want to read it will……….people put things on pages for the sake of starting mess…and what do our negative minds think?.....that somehow, these remarks come from somewhere……I put a remark on there about someone not being pregnant and I was happy about it……does that mean that I thought someone I screwed was preggo?...........not for me, but for others, indeed, since I put it on my page……now I know that people have the right to think what they want…but if you bring it to me, I am going to give you an answer you may not like…….we need to watch ourselves….so much in our life is much ado about nothing……..

Lets focus on what people say directly to us…not what are surroundings are trying to give the impression of……..including myself……if I cant use a platform such as MySpace, twitter, or facebook to vent and recruits new fans…what’s the purpose……..we don’t criticize movies because someone got killed……..do we?...............

THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 27TH, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT…….SEASONED VETERANS SERIES AT THE LIQUID LOUNGE……DORRS OPEN AT 8………COME ON DOWN TO DEEP ELLUM…..IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SPACESHIP OHAYSES LIVE IN CONCERT, YOU ARE MISSING A TREAT!!!.........THE LIQUID LOUNGE IS LOCATED AT 2800 MAIN STREET ….DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!...........

Okay…I’m about to stop for the day…..I gotta get this money….almost didn’t blog……been on some work type ish all day….since I got here…..but she’s back……….Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.”

Learn values….learn rations………learn how to judge……..we don’t have to maximize everything in our life….sometimes, a little is just enough……….

Well I am out of here…..shout outs to my girl Necole….been meaning to call you…..aint heard from you in a while……also, to the Eckles family……from husband to wife and all your beautiful kids…..DIE!!!!!!....(don’t worry yall, it’s an inside joke!)…………

Love yall!!!!!!

Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment