Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BLAMED IN ON THE ALCOHOL...FOUND OUT IT WAS PEROXIDE

Two more days until the festivities begin!!!.......well actually, they started last night at Murphy’s….but who’s counting!!!!!......how are you all doing today?....im good…matter of fact, I feel pretty great…….don’t know if I will be saying that buy Sunday….but for now, the kid is feeling good……..

Murphy’s has been weird lately……crowd hasn’t been as packed but the energy is still there……some people have a problem with not performing in front of a packed house…but I had to ask myself…”who am I?”……im still trying to make believers…….this is our duty….to perform regardless of the numbers……Jay-Z was not guaranteed a packed house when he came here……and look at sport teams…if they suck and no one comes to see them, they still have to play a the highest level…the key to this industry is how you work when no one is looking…….and I think that is what a lot of performers are lacking…that drive……..

So I was thinking the other day….who is my role model?..........im not talking about when I was growing up but now……the reason this thought came up is due to the reasons people gave me for missing the Black History program…….I don’t know what upsets me more…..a person not coming or a person telling me why they didn’t come……either way, I do get offended…..there is this guy at work……very religious but not overbearing…..well, he promised me he would come to the show…now this is a man I look up to….when I found out my grandmother was dying, I instantly went to his desk and had him pray for me……Monday he tried to call my attention from across the office…I didn’t respond….didn’t want to hear it…..well finally yesterday I give him the time of day…his reasoning….I don’t remember……but it was like, “he always says that”……when I had my ca was, he didn’t show up, my Dr King Speech…no show….now the black history program……but he always is asking people to do things for the community…….its a hard pill to swallow not knowing if he is genuine or just another person trying to keep an image that’s not really him……….

People with no jobs……stop texting us with jobs in the middle of the day asking “what u doing”……..something you are not!!.....WORKING!!!!............

THIS FRIDAY, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE PERFORMING LIVE AT THE ICE BAR!!!.......PLEASE COME OUT AND CELEBRATE HIS BORTHDAY WITH HIM…THERE ALSO WILL BE A COMEDY ROAST THAT NIGHT AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS……..IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE ABOUT SPACESHIP, LET ME KNOW!!!.....GREAT CHANCE TO VENT!!!..............

I am so ready to go…….I haven’t done much today……..a lot of the accounts I were given Monday have been worked incorrectly and its frustrating trying to undo errors from another person…………

Why is it that the song you like the least, stays in your head the longest……..hmmmmmm…..

This woman’s eyebrows are killing me!!!....but at least I know I only have 30 minutes to go!!!..............

I think I am about to be done…I had another topic to discuss but I feel if I start talking about it, I may not finish this blog…I do ask that you take some time out of your busy schedules and Google me….Spaceship Ohayses……some of you know me…..others wonder where this blog is coming from………check me out…….I appreciate all that continue to support this vision………

And please become a follower….. www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com …….

So now…..Rika’s Quote for the Day………………

“Sometimes “now” is the best time.”

That’s for all my procrastinators……….including myself……………

I am attaching my itinerary for this weekend with this blog…….if you are reading this from BlogSpot, get at me for more details……

Shout outs are in order to my homie DD……….just want to thank you for being so cool……it is a breath of fresh air….more than you know…………

I’m out of here!!!..............

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment