Friday, March 26, 2010

WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN!!

Its Friday people!!!.......most of you are already on your way home or there….I hope you ended with a great week at work………and have a safe and enjoyable weekend……and for those that don’t have a job………I still hope all of you television shows were awesome this week………I am doing quite well today…..got to work on time……..and actually worked pretty much the whole day…..less a few meetings…….but it was pretty cool…actually ready to get home……but ima try not to fall asleep like yesterday……..that got me into BIG trouble………

I crashed out about 6….woke up around 11 and I had some missed calls from Stephanie……now I figured she would be sleep but I try to return her calls….you never know if anything is wrong with Jayla…….so I call her….she tells me someone is mad at me…….it was Jayla……on Wednesday when I called, Jayla was excited to tell me she had cleaned her room……she wanted me to come see it but of course, I was at work until 9……so I told her I would come over yesterday…..totally forgot!!!......so now today, I have to make sure I go see my pooka…….and guess what?.......bet her room will be dirty by now………

Sooooo……today is March 26th………2010…….last year…..on March 26th, 2009, I decided to start writing a “blog”………I really didn’t know what I could honestly write about on a consistent basis…….I don’t even know what I would write about probably……I also didn’t know if people would begin top get irritated by receiving a text from me….who would read it everyday?.....could I keep up?.......and how long would it last until I run out of thoughts……as I have continued to develop this blog, I have learned some new things about computers….I have been able to look within myself and search my soul…….you guys have walked with me through the car washes, the rendezvous with PB Ent, the release of “No Preservatives”, the passing of my grandmother, the black history program, and my birthday……..you have helped me raise money to go to Miami, school supplies for kids, and put together an awesome program for the community……I guess what I am trying to say is…..THANK YOU…..

You guys have been my rock…..behind the jokes and the laughter, the observations and the shows, is a young man in search of himself…….there have been times that I have doubted myself…….yes, I have wanted to quit this journey……stop writing the blogs, and disappear……..I have had my relationships tested….whether they have been physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual……..I peaked…and hit major lows…..a lot of things you guys may not know….but once I started to write…..once I began to jot down my ideas, the pain would evaporate…….

At just the right time, the right people would respond or comment and it would brighten my day…..I have had people hate me because of assuming….I have had people email/text me wanting clarification….that means I have their attention…..I have learn tact…..I am learning to have fun again…….I have tried my best to be an open book with you all…within limits……and to show you just how human an entertainer can be…….

This is just the beginning…..I’m hoping that within this next year, this blog grows bigger…..I am focused on doing a video blog…..as I have told you all time and again, I will soon only have this blog on my BlogSpot account……some of you will care…..some will be relieved from seeing my name pop up in your inbox……if you have not done it yet, go ahead and become a follower: www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com ……….

I am not going to write long today….today’s blog wasn’t really about writing…..but I guess I did anyway huh….its about giving thanks and being appreciative to those that continue to make this a success……I know how it feels to be a customer and not feel recognized…..I wish I could thank you all individually, but it would honestly take too long…….so here………kisses to women, pounds to the fellas……….

THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 27TH, SPACESHIP OHAYSES WILL BE LIVE IN CONCERT…….SEASONED VETERANS SERIES AT THE LIQUID LOUNGE……DORRS OPEN AT 8………COME ON DOWN TO DEEP ELLUM…..IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SPACESHIP OHAYSES LIVE IN CONCERT, YOU ARE MISSING A TREAT!!!.........THE LIQUID LOUNGE IS LOCATED AT 2800 MAIN STREET ….DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!...........

You are my shout out today…..no quote….no particular entity….but you….once again thank you………..

Before I go though….I do have to give my wrestlemania predictions…Wrestlemania 26 is this weekend and yes, I will be watching it……..probably throw some steaks on the grill…grab me some Heinekens……and chill out the whole day long!!!!!..........

ShowMiz over John Morrison and R-Truth

Kofi Kingston will win Money in the Bank

Bret Hart over Vince McMahon

Cody Rhodes over Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase

Rey Mysterio over CM Punk

Sheamus over HHH

Chris Jericho over Edge

Undertaker over Shawn Michaels

John Cena over Batista

Well there goes my picks…if you have no clue what I am talking about…….YO BADD!!!!

Love yall!!!!


Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment