Monday, March 15, 2010

KEITH MURRAY GOT BEAT WITH AN UGLY STICK!!

Good Monday beautiful people……hope you all had a great weekend…I know I did…very restful……..not too eventful…..forgot yesterday was turn your clock forward day…lost a whole hour of sleep……but I did get some things accomplished……and there are a few things I still need to do………

Well, where should I start today……THERE WILL BE NO OPEN MIC ON TOMORROW!!.......WE WILL BE MOVING LOCATIONS TO ROLLS ROYCE STARTING WEDNESDAY…….DONT WORRY….SAME HOTNESS!!...MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN!!.......MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXPOSURE!!........WE DON’T DIE, WE MULTIPLY!!!!............DETAILS FORTHCOMING TOMORROW!!!!!.............

So I watched a movie last night…yes I sat at home long enough to watch a movie……for two reasons……one I was folding clothes…….yes I finally washed……and two…where I washed clothes, they were watching the movie and actually made me interested…….I wont get interested about a movie just by trailers…I have to see it and it catch my eye…I know trailers only show the best parts anyway……it was a good movie…….the effects were okay…….I wish there would have been more…….I think im tired of the love story undertones movies have…….couldn’t they just save themselves and that be it?.......noooooo!!.......I have to re-create the magic with my ex wife because we are both close to dying…..and she sure did fall back in love quick after her current boyfriend died….talk about getting over someone!!!...........

Im thinking about going to this audition for a play Saturday…….not sure if I want to do it……seeing that it will take away some things I host during the week……but hey, it is a paid gig….and I think I could be the next Will Smith……LOL…….I have to get everything together as far as head shots and I need to find some reading material….I guess this is one of the things I need to pray on to see if it will be beneficial for me……..I know it will be……..just wondering if I really want to do it………..

So, as you all know I sent out a except of my book on Saturday………..well my mom read that chapter……and she called me last night…..needless to say she wasn’t happy about it……..she even asked me why do I hate her??.........I will answer to you all the same way I answered to her….I don’t……..the book is about life……not necessarily about mine in details, but I know of other people that have went through the same struggles as I……….it kinda hurts when she says that……its not the first time I have heard that……one of our biggest disagreements come from her recognizing that she was not taught how to be a good mother……..or how to be a mother at all…….then I think about kids that have babies by the age of 15……..I think about myself, raising Jayla…not knowing how to be a father, but doing the best I can……..I think about my grandparents, raising 2 kids two generations separated, still trying…….what I guess I am trying to say is, at least we tried…….I cant look at myself in the mirror and convince my conscience that I tried if I didn’t….Jayla doesn’t want much…..time, affection, a few tickles, and some juice……..and I am the best father in the world……I told my mom last night, its not too late…I love her with all my soul…….but this is something she needs to realize…..I don’t want money from her, I want love……I want her to say she is proud of what I am doing……..I want her to come visit me without me having to ask…….that would be awesome………

I so totally went out of my comfort zone yesterday…..not only did I watch a movie, I had a new dish for dinner as well……my sister Charita took me out for my birthday and I wanted to try something new…..so I ate the Shrimp Portofino at Macaroni Grill……..it had a lemon butter sauce…….spinach, pine nuts, mushrooms, pasta and shrimp…….not my type of combination……but it was good……will I get it again…probably not……but it was not as bad as I thought it would be……and the answer is no!!!.......I will not be eating any Alfredo sauce in the near future………..

So March madness is upon us……..do you have your brackets filled out????..........should we do a blog wide bracket…..I doubt it but it sounds good……..who do you think is going to win???.......every year, I choose Michigan State……..that’s my team……..but realistically, I am going with Kansas to take it all……don’t know if I will do more than one pool......cant take that many chances………..but I will be enjoying myself watching all this basketball………

Well I am about to get out of here……I need to get my butt up in the morning…..I promise I try so hard……and I do not want to get fired for something I know I can control…..I just got to get my lazy butt up……….before I leave though……here it is……..Rika’s Quote of the Day……………………….

“To get what you have never had, you have to be willing to do what you have never done.”

Sometimes our comfort zone can be our worst enemy…………..

Shout outs are in order for my homie D Ray………she always makes sure she checks up on me!!......and Lauren!!....what happened to you this weekend….probably won’t hear from you for another 6 months…hope all is good!!!...............

Holla atcha boy!!!

Love yall!!!

Church!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment