Monday, January 4, 2010

SHE JUST HIT ME CAUSE SHE LOVE ME!!

Good Monday my incredible friends!!!.......yep, its 2010 and the world didn’t disappear!!!.....how are you all doing today??.....im good…been working really hard these first few days of the new decade……..I know you guys partied hard…….I know you all had a marvelous New Years…….and I am happy that you are back with me to continue on with my misadventures…….

So the other day I watch the first 20 minutes of this movie on YouTube…it was called “The Secret”……have you ever saw that???.......if you have not, you might want to……I know some of you read the things on here and may overlook them….do not overlook this life changing movie…..it has totally changed my way of thinking……sometimes we make “resolutions”….for what I ask?...to disappoint ourselves later in the year??.......instead, I have made a vow to simply think more positive…I refuse to give away the detail of this movie…..if you want to upgrade yourself, I recommend you watch it…….

DO NOT FORGET……TOMORROW NIGHT!!...DJ LADY JA-ROQ OPEN MIC SHOWCASE……WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY $250 IN THE 2010………YOU KNOW WHERE WE BE….MURPHYS PLACE 9410 WALNUT STREET……ACROSS FROM RICHALND COLLEGE……DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT 10…….AND WE HAVE A NEW RULE PEOPLE: FAN VOTING IS PART OF THE JUDGING!!!.....BRING YOUR CROWD……WHERE IS YOUR SUPPORT?.....DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!!!.......

Am I the only person that heard Bobby Valentino say he was going to do it big in the “Oh-ten” on the New Years show on BET?........”Oh-ten”?!! forreal……..my people……..

Had a conversation with my project manager that brought up a very valid question……..so this is for everyone out there, especially Kia D……. “Would you be a Christian if you weren’t raised one?”……..now this question is interchangeable for any religion that you profess…….and if you were raised in that religion……now going even deeper, I’m COGIC…….went to a COGIC church…that’s all I knew……but I don’t know the differences between COGIC and Baptist…or AME……I mean, you can tell me the differences but when I walk into a church, its all the same to me as long as we worship the lord……..

HEY!!......I even got up and went to church yesterday….it was weird though…….I never received a hand clap for walking in church before…..either they knew me and my background or they don’t have many visitors……

Had a blast at the Extreme Hunnies calendar release party……if you did not come…or you have not seen the calendar…..YO BAD!!!!!!........if you want to get you a copy of the 2010 Extreme Hunnies’ Calendar, go to www.extremehunnies.com …………..I got my copy…autographed….the perks of being Spaceship Ohayses, the Incredible………and of course, I rocked out!!!........

The website is looking good folks!!...be on the lookout!!......also, make sure you still hit the blog archives at www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com …….im trying to become more consistent at tweeting……I don’t think about telling all my business like that….or remembering to tell my business like that….but I have to make a concerted effort to do all I can to get my name out to the masses…even more than it is now…….

So I am about to get out of here in a minute…..so you know what we gots to do…….Rika’s Quote of the Day………………

“Don’t let failure go to your heart, and don’t let success go to your head”

This is something we have to humble ourselves to remember……we cant let a failure dictate our willingness to succeed….a setback is a setup for a comeback….digest it……

Well I got ribs at the house and WWE and TNA is going head to head tonight in a revised wrestling network war…I cant wait……phone may just be cut off!!!........all I need is my Heinekens!!!......also, I applied for a Burger King commercial….please pray I get it…..

Shout outs to my project manager Joyia…….you make me mad sometimes and it’s because I know you love me…….the takeover is here!!!..........

Love yall!!!!!

Its 2010!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment