Monday, January 25, 2010

SHE TOLD HER HOMEGIRLS..........

How are you all doing this Monday…I am feeling pretty good…got to work at seven….well a little before and got some pretty good sleep last night……how was everyone’s weekend??.....mine was pretty chill…even though I worked all weekend…….but I wasn’t doing shows……hmmmmmm……j/k…it felt good to be able to be at home and relax……

Before I forget, congratulations to the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts for making the Super Bowl…….it should be a great, high scoring game and I know a lot of people round here are excited about New Orleans making it……Who dat say the Saints gonna lose??....ME!!.......28-24…….you read it here first…….

So, right now, I am ranked #2 in the company for our incentive pay…and the #1 person you ask?...the girl that sits next to me…..yall know how competitive I am and I am not approving of this fact…..this is the last week of the month so I need to either buckle down and destroy her or sabotage her stats so I can win the opportunity to wear jeans for a week!!......WHOOO-HOO!!!.........

So last night at the Essential Entertainment meeting, some of my homegirls and I were talking about Valentine’s Day…what’s so special about this pagan holiday???.....if I haven’t shown I love you the rest of the year, what would it matter if I tried to spoil you for one day??........and if I have spoiled you the whole year, why would I need Valentine’s Day to show you how much I care?.....and this year All-Star Weekend is in Dallas too??!............see you on the 15th!!..........and I know most of women think I may be wrong…..but that’s because you like the holiday so much!!!...and what does it mean?......absolutely nothing to the GROWTH of a relationship…….

DON’T FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW NIGHT!!...WE ANNOUNCE THE FINAL PARTICIPANT IN OUR $250 SHOWCASE!!!....IF GOES DOWN AT MURPHY’S PLACE…9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS……ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE…ITS DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE…..SIGN UP BEGINS AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT TEN…….MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE ROSTER TO WIN……BRING YOUR CROWD!!!...SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!......GET DRUNK!!!!.......I WANT TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN THE BUILDING!!!...........

I am getting really excited about the upcoming Essential Entertainment Black History program…last night I had a dream about it and I woke up smiling…..at our meeting yesterday, I felt a real good vibe about what is happening…..the key is having all hands on deck and egos checked at the door……and so far, so good…….running a business is hard work and one of the things I am learning is organization…people will only respect your vision if you can relay it to them in an efficient and orderly manner…….if you have a lot of discourse, how can you not expect people to be skeptical…….so I am learning as well and I love it!!.......

Now I am trying to get my taxes done….and my preparer is telling me she needs receipts and bank statements…..OMG!!!.....I am so the messy type and finding that information has been harder than looking for my mom at an all men grocery store……so now I have to have to get my where’s waldo on and look for paperwork that I took for granted…another lesson learned in the life of business……..

Well, I will be at the crib tonight……grilling ribs….the rest of the menu is homemade mashed potatoes and green beans….nothing big…..gotta finish getting these contacts to HT!!!.......100% communication is needed for success!!!..........gonna watch some wrestling and drink some heines……..so before I let you all get to your day…..it is now time for Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“If the going is real easy, you may be going down hill”

I have never met a mountain climber that wasn’t tired once he got to the top……..but I know all you have to do is slide if you want to go down the mountain….minimum effort……remember, God doesn’t put more on you than you can bear…..don’t think that the road being tough means you are a failure……it means you are traveling up to your greatness……don’t look down at what you have accomplished…look up to the goal you are about to reach………

Shouts out to my girl Lisa P…..pookie you are hilarious……..folks act funny when they got a new boo don’t they??....LOL!!.......I love you so….you are a pretty awesome big sister!!......

Love yall!!!



Church!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment