Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I BROKE THE SNOOZE BUTTON!!

How are you knuckleheads doing today??......yes I am here…still alive…still breathing on my own…still focused…..wow, what a past 24 hours…….it has been very exciting in the world of Essential Entertainment……..but how are you all doing today?.......how has hump day been to you…..I don’t think I have sobered up all day but I am in such good spirits, I have had no after effects…….

First, let me say…….MURPHYS WAS BANANAS LAST NIGHT!!.......I truly enjoy when we have new acts that not only perform, not only are good, but stay around and chop it up with us………so many people come and ostracize themselves and I feel bad about it…but when everyone is enjoying themselves and networking, it’s a beautiful picture…….we even had one of our new acts win last night…..so PHOOEY to those who think Spaceship plays favorites…get ya stage game up lames!!!!..........

And the feature act last night....my man Arkansas Bo…is an amazing artist....the funny thing is, I have known him for about a year now doing his music…we converse and he is a real cool cat…last night…through random talking, we found out we had something in common…..we are both members of PHI BETA SIGMA FRATERNITY INCORPORATED……BLUE PHI!!!!!....YOU KNOW!!!!!!......it was about six of us in there…made me want to start hopping!!!...but it was a great feeling…….

This morning, Joyia and I went to the potential location of our Black History program…….its at the Arlington Park Recreational Center……its amazing how God works…I have no clue what part of the community this is but from what I heard, it is in need of something like this….I am truly excited about the program and I hope all of you can come out and celebrate the history of black America with us…….the program will be on February 20th at 3pm…….the location is once again the Arlington Park Recreational Center….price is $5 for adults……$3 for children ages 3-15…..babies free…….we will be having free food as well….mark this date on your calendar…this isn’t an open mic…this is a showcase…this is a celebration!!!!..........

Tomorrow, I will be performing the Dr King “I Have A Dream” Speech at the multi cultural center….where is it?? I have no idea, but call me and I will let you know…im excited about this opportunity as well…….I have not performed it in a few years so I am ready to give it go!!........

Don’t forget about celebrity hair stylist Michelle O’Neil Celebrity Birthday Bash this Saturday at the Ultra Lounge/ Club 2026 as well……doors open at 9:16……this will be a gala event….and yes, it will be hosted by none other than Spaceship Ohayses, the Incredible…….

The first few weeks of this decade have really been exciting for me……last year, I did a lot but I am so focused on doing even bigger things….a lot of times, people look at hip hop artist as just rappers…and its justifiable…..the image we portray allows people to dictate our character, regardless of what we think….if we act like thugs, we will be looked at as thugs…I am a business….I want to walk and talk business….I want to sweat business….and the more I began to walk into this mind state, the more the respect of a business man is earned…..it has not been easy……but that’s the part of the grind I enjoy….knowing I came from somewhere to get to a higher level……

Why are grown men so emotional…….that’s where hating comes from I believe……when you become so passionate about another person’s demise…….I don’t worry about the next man that much………but its funny….especially when they get drunk and full of that truth serum……then you began to see the woman in these gangstas!!!........

Oh and I almost forgot, using napkins as toilet paper can stop up your toilet!!!...FYI…….

If you know anybody with a talent that would like to participate in the Black History Celebration, please let me know……

And before I retire for the evening……BlazinHell’s Blazin Quote For the Day………..

“The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater their power to harm us”

I say this a lot….DONT PARK THERE!!......don’t keep thinking about the past or what is not…think positive and continue to move forward….even I have to check myself about letting situations burden my spirit……..we have to let things go or else they will hold us down………

And now!!!............Rika’s Quote of the Day…………………….

“Change your thoughts and you will change the world”


Its crazy how my quotes from two different people connect…don’t say you can, do………don’t say you think, know……..you will se a difference in yourself and your surroundings….if we all thought a little bit more positive, a lot of things would change in our life………

Oh yeah…before I go….TO ALL MY ARTIST….IF YOU ARE COMING TO PERFORM, KNOW YOUR WORDS!!!!......OR HAVE SOMETHING PREPARED!!.......THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING..YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS CHECKING YOU OUT OR SEEING IF YO UARE ANY GOOD……JUST A THOUGHT!!

Shout outs to my girl Tarshika..…haven’t heard from you in a while……get with me…ya boy still doing big things and need your insight on some plugs down here because I know you got em!!!

Love yall!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment