Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY MOMMA GAVE ME THIS CHAIN!!

I think this is the best part of my Wednesday……waiting until the end of the day to talk to you all……how are we feeling on this hump day….due to the holiday, it was only a four day work week…..so this week is going pretty fast……..not a lot on my mind...but if you know me, you know how that goes….

So last night, we held DJ Lady Ja-Roq’s open mic showcase…and lets just say it was a “glass-shattering” event…….at first, the crowd was slow coming in…..I mean, its crazy how a little rain can hinder a person’s drive…or even be an excuse…….but at the end of the night, I had totally enjoyed myself and we had a lot of groups come and rock it…you know the thing I like so much is that when new people come out, they all are in agreement that our open mic is the best they have ever been too!!.........it’s such a great feeling to hear that…now we need the masses to get with the program……..and to those that like to leave before we have the judging, why come??.........you never know who is going to win……last night, ironically, the artist that won left before I could announce the winner…crazy thing is, he comes every week, but lately he has been leaving early…I don’t know if that’s an ego thing, or him thinking people don’t cut for him like they should….but when you isolate yourself, then perform and leave and not network, people aint going to have as much love for you as you think……..

I guess its time for me to prepare to get my taxes done…….last year was a mess…went to some crooked people that messed me up…..and it was my fault…….I will tell you all this…..if you are going to try to claim a kid, do it right…or go to someone with sense…….don’t mess up your money for a few extra thousands……be smart…..I sure wish I would have been……….

Kinda like not having a car….not really but it gives me a chance to rest and relax…you know, if you don’t listen to God, he will make you…I know I have needed to rest for a couple of months but now I am being forced too…on top of that, I feel he is moving me to a new place……he is taking me to higher heights….and I cant wait!!.........

DON’T FORGET ABOUT TWO ESSENTILA BIRTHDAY PARTIES TOMORROW NIGHT!!!......DEREK DAIDER, THE HATER HATER WILL BE CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AT CARPET DIEM………1301 MAIN STREET IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS……21 AND UP…GROWN AND SEXY ATTIRE……

ALSO, DOUBLE WILL BE HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE/ CLUB 2026 TOMORROW NIGHT….2026 COMMERCE STREET NEXT TO THE ICE BAR AND PURGATORY………DOORS OPEN AT TEN….AND IT WILL BE HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAN SPACESHIP OHAYSES, THE INCREDIBLE!!!...........

MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT ONE OF THESE EVENTS!!!

You know what’s funny……when folks take shots……unintentionally….I will say this now…don’t put me in your mess!!...I have enough mess on my own that I don’t need to be worried about yours……and I think people thin putting me in their business will lessen the blow of their tribulations…no no no……I am an asshole and for those that know me, I could give a fat baby about ramifications…yes I know....its a gift and a curse……

I was talking to someone today about some of the situations I am currently facing and isn’t it crazy how you have to go through something to find out the ones that really cut for you??.........not that Spaceship wants a hand out…….I remember when my grandmother passed…and I will say this officially right now, it was amazing how many people from my “camp”, PB ENT, never called and checked to see how I am doing….the ones that did, it has always been more than music with us……..adversity opens the eyelids…….my grandmother has been gone for over a month and still no call about how I am doing….but you say you fucks with me……..or you did….I guess…….

Told my project manager last night that I don’t get to truly say what’s on my heart…….she begged to differ….and I don’t want her to be a liar, so I am going to make this statement now……NO MORE MR NICE GUY!!!..........being in the entertainment industry, I feel I have to censor a lot of my thoughts……NOT ANYMORE!!....don’t give me things to say and I wont say anything……..I know I will start having people offended….oh well…they sale tough skin at JC Penny’s, half off……go get you some!!!........

Well, I got about 20 minutes until its time to go……as always, here is…….Rika’s Quote of the Day………..

“What we are is God’s gift to us. What we become is our gift to God”

Don’t forget who made you…..don’t forget who gave you your gifts……don’t allow yourself not to believe that you weren’t made for a specific reason……and in the process, how you conduct yourself and receive your blessings dictate how much you appreciate all he has done for you…be grateful……

Shout outs to my girl Tamisa who celebrated her birthday yesterday……..HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!...and to my girl Angela…nice to know you still keep up with me…….and if you are my number one fan, when will I see you at a show?......and have you downloaded the album??......just wondering??

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

www.myspace.com/spaceshipohayses

www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses

www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment