Thursday, January 7, 2010

CAN'T CHEW WHAT I BIT OFF WITHOUT MY TEETH!!!

I know I know….it is all my fault……I know better than to go to a club…..on an empty stomach no less and get wasted……and you know you never think you are wasted until you realize at that particular moment…….it was so bad, I couldn’t even drive home……actually, I don’t even remember the ride to the crib…..or eating…..but I do remember having fun and choppin it up……how are you all today??.....only one more day until the weekend……for most of us…my grind never stops……and im not ready for it to stop either………

So who are you pulling for tonight?....Texas or Alabama??.......even though im not a fan of either team, Heisman winner Mark Ingram is from the crib….so by default, im going with the Crimson Tide……what is a crimson tide anyway??.....and their mascot is an elephant??.....weird don’t you think??......ive never heard of an elephant in Alabama, have you??..........

Been trying to get into the Twitter thing…..and so far so good……been doing a lot of positive networking and it’s a good way to stay in the loop…..im still a novice though so I do need some people to help me get Tweet game tight……

Last night, I also had a meeting with my web designer…….I thought putting a website together was going to be a piece of cake….NO NO NO!!!.........in order to have this site according to my vision, I have to put in as much work as her…….and I also realized how much information it takes to fill up a website…….I thought I had enough info……egg on my face…….

So I was told that I need to slow down…..and I was agreeing to it…..but I felt when I went home for my grandmother’s funeral, I would lose momentum…….in this industry, you have to constantly keep your face in places that’s worth something…..I know I have to be smarter with my time…….I know I cant get drunk all the time…and I cant stay up once I go home…but God is truly creating my path right now……..and my focus is my destiny and all that in entails……

Im ready to do a new song……not a new album but a new track…got my man Porsche Nine about to work me up a new beat and last night I got motivation for it….what’s the song about spaceship?.....I aint telling………

Question……when you don’t hear from someone, why is it that we think negative before anything…..you know what I mean…you don’t answer your phone and someone will think you are avoiding them or playing games as opposed to something happening to you……this is something I think about all the time……if my daughters mom called me and I didn’t answer, I would bet she would send me an ugly voice message before she asked am I okay…..am I the only one this bothers……..

Think I am going to perform the Dr. King, “I Have A Dream” speech next week……I’m kind of excited about it as well….this is something I learned when I was 14 years old and it is also something I hold dear to my heart…for anybody that has not heard or read this speech in its entirety, you need to….his points are prevalent even today…..and we must learn from our history so we wont never repeat it……..

Somebody called in and wanted to pay on their vehicle……$50…….yeah……same thing I thought…now what exactly am I supposed to do with that??.........

Once again, if you have not watched “The Secret”, what are you waiting for??........its life and mind altering……..

Well I have two quotes…..our daily blog by the best and the other, by my man DJ BlazingHell….he sent this one on Twitter……….

“Show me someone who doesn’t make any bad decisions... And ill show you someone who doesn’t MAKE ANY decisions.”

So true……it does not hurt to try……it hurts not to try……..you never know what you can accomplish….and you will not always do anything perfectly…….that’s how you learn…..

And now…..Rika’s Quote of the Day…………

“Stopping at 3rd base adds no more runs than striking out”

Don’t these two blogs run together??...........you might as well go all the way....don’t start something and not finish………if that’s the case, why play the game??

Shout outs to my man LJ………hope you are in good spirits…need to hit up one of your events family……..

Love yall!!!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment