Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SADA TIE ON THE TIPPY TAY!!

What a day at work people….our systems have been running slower than a mailed income tax check and they are trying to blame us for the problem!!.......how are you all doing today?....im good……sleepy….and trying to get over a case of the bgs……..drunk some eggnog late last night…..never do that people!!........well the second day back from the holiday grind is here…..im trying to regain my focus……easier said than done, especially with the system dictating how much I work………

I can’t remember the last time I had ramen noodles……oh I feel so 87 right about now…….

TONIGHT IT’S ROUND 3 OF DJ LADY JA-ROQ’S OPEN MIC SHOWCASE!!...YOU KNOW WHERE IT’S GOING DOWN…MURPHYS PLACE..9410 WALNUT STREET IN NORTH DALLAS….ACROSS FROM RICHLAND COLLEGE….DOORS OPEN AT 9…SHOW STARTS AT TEN……WE ARE GIVING AWAY ANOTHER SLOT IN OUR $250 SHOWCASE….AND REMEMBER, CROWD VOTES TONIGHT!!.....YOU GOT SKILLZ?........DO YOU HAVE A FAN BASE?......ARE YOU THE NEXT BIG THING?.....COME PROVE IT TONIGHT AT MURPHYS!!!.........

Did yall see wrestling last night?....it was amazing…I grew up on the Monday night wars so to see two wrestling promotions going on simultaneously was very nostalgic…and even though WWE is my personal favorite brand, last night TNA stepped up to the plate…..they of course had Hulk Hogan and the original NOW, but we also got appearances from Ric Flair, Orlando Jordan, the Nasty Boys, Shannon Moore, and even Jeff Hardy……now most of those wrestlers weren’t a big deal, but Jeff Hardy??........he left WWE to rest, got arrested for drugs, and now shows up in a rival promotion…..crazy!!

Now the Raw was based around the return of Bret ‘the Hitman’ Hart….12 years ago, he left WWE/F to go wrestle for WCW…….he wanted to win his last match but Vince McMahon thought otherwise……well what ensued will go down in wrestling infamy…….Vince had the bell rung so that Hart could lose……after the match, Hart spat in McMahon’s face as well was punched him….they never talked again…Bret’s younger brother even died in a WWE wrestling ring……but amends were made….and last night was a historical day…….I couldn’t do anything but smile seeing him walk down to a wrestling ring……

My home girl Butterfly Shawn sent me a message yesterday that I want to pass on to all of you…..”My goal....Collect 50 shoes by Friday...You can help....please donate new or gently used shoes to the Heeling Soles Foundation. Founder Shelly Simpson is providing footwear to those in need. Help give someone a step up. I can pick up, you can mail them if you like. Contact me for more info. 972.697.1395”

Its not hard to help somebody out…all you have to do is do it……..if you have some spare shoes…and im talking to the ladies on this one…..with 200 pair of shoes in their closet, help someone out……..just inquire….you never know who you are blessing…..it may even be a relative of yours………

Why my mom call me last night complaining…..thanks to “the secret” I was somewhat able to block all the negativity…….but it is frustrating….and draining….its like she saw I was in a good mood on facebook and wanted to call me and disrupt my mojo…….im proud of her though…she is still focused in school and soon will have her Bachelor’s…….that will be a major accomplishment for me……

Well im tired…….ready to go…cant work….but cant leave…….but I am getting one of those feelings that Murphy’s will be off the chizzle tonight…….

So before I leave…..Rika’s Quote of the Day………….

“If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it”

Hmmmm……I know what she is trying to say…I just don’t swim pimpin…just started taking baths…(showers nimrod) …….and she didn’t say anything about a life raft or flotation devices or anything…….but if you are waiting on your ship, your dream, your destiny, sometimes you have to meet it…….everything is not delivery……you have to pick it up, chase it, or search for it……….don’t be content waiting on greatness to come to you….you go to it…….

Well I am out of here…shout outs to DJ BlazinHell……funny dude……I guess it is amazing who can talk to on Twitter…..trying to get my Tweet Game up!!!!!

Love yall!!

Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment