Thursday, January 14, 2010

THEY NEVER CAME BACK TO GET ME!!!

How are you all doing today??...only got a few more minutes and im out of here…..gotta watch my back…got some haters at work that don’t like for me to write down my thoughts……but its cool……the devil stays under me…….one more day until the weekend…for most of us……I will be resting maybe Sunday…….hopefully Monday…….

In about 2 hours I will be at the Multicultural Center performing the Dr. King “I Have a Dream” speech…..and yes the nerves are building up…….the tension you can cut with a knife……and I pray for an excellent performance……saying all that, I am so ready……..I thought it may be hard to remember the bulk of the speech, but I think I have it down pat in my memory…..you all just pray for me that I am a success today……

I have a question…are women more controlling because they are emotional or are they emotional because they are controlling??.......I have had to put my Dr. Ruth hat on in the last few days but I am so stumped right now……I know there will be a woman that will refute both statements but lets be honest……and someone give me an honest answer…….

THIS SATURDAY, MICHELLE O’NEIL WILL BE HAVING HER 30TH BIRTHDAY BASH LIVE AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE. CLUB 2026……DOORS OPEN AT 9:16 AND ITS FREE FOR EVERYBODY UNTIL 10:16…..MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE…THIS WILL BE A GALA EVEN AND IT IS HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAT SPACESHIP OHAYSES, THE INCREDIBLE……….

Please pray for the families in Haiti…….as we all know there was an incredible earthquake this week that reach 7.0 on the Richter scale…..7.0??!!.....I thought the highest you could get was like a 5……..many lives have been lost and things will never be the same…..sometimes we only care when things affect us…….but what can prayer do??......lets try it………we must pull together for each other at a time like this….we are all one big neighborhood………

Got to work this morning, turned on my computer and what do I see?.....Teddy Pendergrass has passed away after a long bout with colon cancer………man that sucks……kinda…I thought he was already dead……..but when I found out he wasn’t, I got mad…he is, to me, one of the top 7 male singers of all time……I include him with Luther, Stevie, Jeffrey, Donnie, Jackie, Ronald, and Maurice……..do your research humans if you want to figure out the last names…..but I do want to extend my condolences to the Pendergrass family, his friends, and all those that were close to him and is mourning on this day………..

Don’t you hate people that always try to make things your fault….or they only bring up their issues when you bring up yours??....isn’t that so tit for tat??......and I know a few of you may say oh well, but is that what we are born for?......to be spiteful and hateful and defensive…..that’s what I think it is…a defense mechanism…instead of me listening to you and your comments, I would rather try to bounce something back to you and not address the issue……..human are so frustrating………

I wonder why we are the only animals that talk…….there should be a daily word limit or a buzzer in our heads when we say asinine things…….

Well not going to hold you too long……please make sure you go to iTunes, rhapsody, or even Amazon and download the music……I will say this one time…..THERE IS NO MORE FREE MUSIC BEING PASSED AROUND……or maybe I should give my music away free and never reap any rewards…..who cares about money anyway, right?


So before I start my evening and leave you all alone……Rika’s Quote of the Day……………

“When you allow others to stimulate your actions, you become a slave to their concepts.”

Don’t let anyone dictate how you think, feel, or act……….you don’t have to believe what another person believes….find your own way, make your own decisions, and develop your own concepts…….

Special shout outs to one of my closest friends, Q-Dogg…..I got another magnet fam!!......and congrats on your upcoming marriage……now im not saying anything but do you know what a prenup is…im just saying!!.........and to my lil brother Young Phe……absolutely PHEnomenal show Tuesday....it was a blessing to see you back……

Love yall

Church!!!


www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

www.myspace.com/spaceshipohayses

www.youtunes.com/spaceshipohayses

No comments:

Post a Comment