Friday, January 15, 2010

FREE ROOMS AT THE ABORTION CLINIC

Giving honor to God who’s the head of my life…pastor, the first lady…friends…….how are you all doing today??...TGIF!!!!........and for most of us, it’s a three day weekend……and for those that don’t know, today is officially Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday……..a very historical day and we must remember his dream and exemplify it in all we do………

Speaking of Dr. King…….as you know, I performed the speech yesterday…twice….once at the Multicultural center and once for the radio……and it was such a life changing experience…….I forgot how many chills this rendition can give me…when I performed at the center, it was for a bunch or kids, probably in the age range of 6 and 10….and they paid attention….I mean, they knew the speech, was excited to hear it, and were captivated even by words they probably didn’t know……it was such a great feeling……they were a better audience than most adults……

From the God is still good files…….today as I was coming back from lunch, I received a text from one of my home girls…apparently, she was listening to the album….NO PRESERVATIVES….GET YOURS TODAY…ITUNES, AMAZON, RHAPSODY, AMIE STREET…….and was stopped at a light…a guy in a car next to her flagged her down……he asked if that was Spaceship Ohayses she was listening to……of course she said yeah and he asked if she knew how he could get a CD…….she pulled over into a Taco Bueno and gave him her CD……..when she told me, I couldn’t do anything but smile…and she said she was as well…..its a good feeling to not be around and people are still pushing my name……I really felt good about it…………

DON’T FORGET, MICHELLE O’NEIL IS CELEBRATING HER 30TH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW NIGHT AT THE ULTRA LOUNGE/CLUB 2026……..IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, MAKE SURE YOU COME OUT AND ROCK WITH US ON THIS OCCASION….IT WILL BE HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAN SPACESHIP OHAYSES……..

ALSO MONDAY…LOG ON TO WWW.KEBNRADIO.COM AND LISTEN TO SPACESHIP OHAYSES AS I PERFORM THE “I HAVE A DREAM” SPEECH………KIA D. IS THE HOST OF THE SHOW AND SHE ALSO DID AN EXTENSIVE INTERVIEW WITH YA BOY…..ITS A MUST HEAR IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF SPACESHIP OHAYSES………..

I am so sleepy….and I have had meetings all day…..that is not a good combination…….my last meeting, I was sitting right in front of my boss and could feel my eyes getting heavy…you ever been so sleepy that you closed one eye at a time trying to catch a quick powernap?????..........or is that just me??...............

You know I realized I have been out everyday this week…..even if it was for a few minutes……I have not went to sleep early any this week…..but I promise you…..the day I can get some sleep, it’s a wrap…don’t call….don’t text…don’t visit…and don’t get mad!!!!............oh I almost forgot…..my phone may be off anyway!!!......damn that bill!!!!.....

I think I want to get a house when my lease is up…..im too spoiled to stay in an apartment…plus I need a garage……I have so much stuff in my apartment right now……and half of it I don’t use…but I don’t want to throw it away….you never know when you may need something……..but I would rather have it outside than inside……..and I think it would be better for Jayla…..she is not used to someone telling her to walk quiet or not to jump around…I bet my neighbors despise when she comes over……..

Why do people get mad when they text you and you ask who it is??........I have over 300 numbers in my phone and don’t talk to about 20 of them in any given week…..if I delete you, it’s not personal…..well it is but it’s not a reason to get mad……..

I was asked yesterday what’s the most influential thing that has happened concerning black history in my opinion…..I couldn’t answer…..I mean besides the Dr. King speech, I truly don’t know anything in history that has influenced the way I think……there may be something but I just cant put my finger on it…….for me, I look back on our history and am appreciative…..but influential?? I have no clue

Leaving in a few so I gotta get everything together……so before I go….Rika’s Quote of the Day…………….

“If a person or situation makes you feel insecure, you may have forgotten who you really are.”

Be strong in your convictions…don’t let anyone or anything deter you from what you are after…..make sure you stay secure in your heart and in your mind…never let another (wo)man take you out of your place of mental stability……..

Major league shout outs to my girl Kia D……..happy birthday to you on today….my dude McKeel……happy birthday to you as well……and Michelle O’neil….I know you all should be there for her party tomorrow night………

And to the greatest sorority of ALL TIME…Zeta Phi Beta…happy founder’s day my beautiful sisters!!!......Z-Phi!!!!!.........

Love yall!!!

Church!!!


www.myspace.com/spaceshipohayses

www.youtube.com/spaceshipohayses

www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment